Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MrConway

Royal Navy Event & Collection

9 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,054 posts
2,170 battles

Captains,

Please leave any general feedback regarding the next stage of our Royal Navy Event and the new Collection here.

[_VV_]
Players
19 posts
3,004 battles

i thought there where supposed to be containers or something to get guineas for the cossack? i dont find any....

as far as i remember the idea was that we play for guineas and then buy the rest we need for the cossack in the shop.

edit: nvm, i somehow missed them like 3 times looking through the shop....

• Funny 1

[HDLE-]
Players
1 post
825 battles

I also have the problem and if you look at the website at the news about royal navy and black Friday you see the offers and of course as one of the low countries player we can not select them again ??? then you are redirected to a page item not found, where is the support for this, where are the online admins?

[HAERT]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
1,966 posts

While the rewards for the collection are a bit so-so (permacamo for the Lightning is nice, since I don't have it, but I can understand it's annoying for those who already ground past it, or have the Cossack), the fact that it's permanent, available via dialy containers and doused in historical stuff is a huge plus. I can't wait to have more of such collections. 

The contents of the containers (premium & standard) are also meh. The paid ones are ridiculous, especially for the money asked. The standard ones are of the  "ah, 10 oil for the clan"-type, because I'm not jumping from joy from 1 special flag and 1 camo. The containers of the American Cruiser Collection (with the 400 coal), those were decent containers, actually worth pursuing. Not for the odd chance of a mission, but for the guaranteed contents. 

The ability to mount 2 flags is also a bit redundant if you're not playing on NA and don't have the Military Month flag, or any other flag that gives economy bonusses like the Alpha-flag, but it means I can now go full "stiff upper lip".

DGACD3R.jpg

Players
2,764 posts
12,483 battles
On 11/24/2018 at 2:13 PM, MrFingers said:

permacamo for the Lightning is nice, since I don't have it, but I can understand it's annoying for those who already ground past it, or have the Cossack

You bet your life it is! :Smile_smile:

This Royal Navy is the first collection where I have zero interest or enthusiasm for completing it.

It's such a shame, because the RN Destroyers themselves have been a success IMHO, and Wargaming deserve credit for the job that they did with them. :Smile_honoring:

Players
998 posts
8,214 battles

The requirements for the directive "Hero's Mark" call for three achievements, which can be achieved "in Random, Twilight, Co-Op, Ranked, or Scenario battle."

However, no Ranked battles are currently on, and there won't be any by the time this directive needws to be completed.

Clan battles are on. But clan battle achievements will not be counted toward completing this directive. It would have been nice if they were.

Also I'm curious to know what achievements are awarded in Co-Op. The Four-goal haul has been discontinued. Some starter achievement maybe? And what about Twilight battles, are there any achievements for those?

[ALYEN]
Players
620 posts
2,211 battles
On 11/28/2018 at 1:14 PM, Admiral_H_Nelson said:

You bet your life it is! :Smile_smile:

This Royal Navy is the first collection where I have zero interest or enthusiasm for completing it.

It's such a shame, because the RN Destroyers themselves have been a success IMHO, and Wargaming deserve credit for the job that they did with them. :Smile_honoring:

I tend to keep ships of tier 8 and above when I reach them, so a permacamo for the Lightning will be nice ... provided I can finish the collection before they remove it ....

• Cool 1

Players
2,764 posts
12,483 battles
1 hour ago, Hugh_Ruka said:

I tend to keep ships of tier 8 and above when I reach them

You've not got the Ibuki yet then? :Smile_teethhappy:

[ALYEN]
Players
620 posts
2,211 battles
1 hour ago, Admiral_H_Nelson said:

You've not got the Ibuki yet then? :Smile_teethhappy:

DD main ... I won't ever have ... the only exceptions are Bismarck and RN cruisers (they are basically oversized DDs).

Sign in to follow this