Jump to content
Flandre Bug Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Puffin_

That's how you use radar on DD

20 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
2,463 posts

Got to 6 minutes.. the guys voice is so annoying and seriously T7... About as funny as leprosy.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
76 posts
3,161 battles

Didn't even get that far

 

He isn't funny, he is full of himself and that voice is just irritating as hell.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,666 battles
32 minutes ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

 the guys voice is so annoying and seriously T7... About as funny as leprosy.

 

8 minutes ago, Ataxia said:

He isn't funny, he is full of himself and that voice is just irritating as hell.


Once I've read these two comments, I knew we we're talking about Flambass. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BLITZ]
Modder
5,035 posts
9,347 battles
2 minutes ago, Blixies said:

Once I've read these two comments, I knew we we're talking about Flambass. 

And I will never understand why he is so popular?

That he has a fanbase? Ok, I understand that.

But beside this? I don't understand...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PKTZS]
Weekend Tester
2,567 posts
18,223 battles

Are they giving radar to Boise?

 

EDIT: Oh, just realised this is a 5 month-old video, early pre-release Boise version

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,666 battles
Just now, principat121 said:

And I will never understand why he is so popular?

That he has a fanbase? Ok, I understand that.

But beside this? I don't understand...

I think it's partly because being an arrogant [edited] is quite popular with the younger audience. Also some people consider his speech impediment endearing.
 

Spoiler

Personally I'm getting an increased heart-rate and a feeling of discomfort every time I hear this pompous self-indulged individual speak for more than one minute.

 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DEEDS]
Players
31 posts
5 battles

Hi players,

 

Since this thread is posted on the wrong section,it will be replaced in the Videos and Streams section.

 

 

G_Bg_82

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UNICS]
Players
1,452 posts
22,647 battles
1 minute ago, G_Bg_82 said:

Hi players,

 

Since this thread is posted on the wrong section,it will be replaced in the Videos and Streams section.

 

 

G_Bg_82

ib4 lock :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BS4]
Players
1,425 posts
7,866 battles
18 minutes ago, G_Bg_82 said:

Hi players,

 

Since this thread is posted on the wrong section,it will be replaced in the Videos and Streams section.

 

 

G_Bg_82

What?? Realy?

And radar shouldn't be even in this game because that's a perfect example of "press one button and win" senario I have seen in a while...I mean how far away was that DD? He was only doing what DD's are suposed to do but that kill required no skill or risk at all to the cruiser. Completely takes away the whole point of this game IMO. Wich is to engage enemy and have fun doing it. :cap_viking:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
776 posts
10,998 battles

 

45 minutes ago, Blixies said:

I think it's partly because being an arrogant [edited] is quite popular with the younger audience

I like Flambass's videos and streams. He has a dry sense of humour and, usually, makes valid points.

I'm 50... which obviously does not preclude me from being "the younger audience", but "hey ho".

(In the video he is quite rightly pointing out that it is no effort to delete a tier 5 DD in a tier 7 cruiser when that cruiser has radar.... it is completely unfair as it is also likely that the tier 5 player doesn't even know about radar. That isn't Flambass being arrogant or chuffed at seal-clubbing, it is what is known as "Irony"... a not particularly difficult concept to grasp imo, but YMMV)

As to those engaging in personal attacks against Flambass  - please refrain from such; it could easily be construed as being pompous and self-indulged, and we wouldn't want that would we?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,666 battles
22 minutes ago, antenociti said:

 

I like Flambass's videos and streams. He has a dry sense of humour and, usually, makes valid points.

I'm 50... which obviously does not preclude me from being "the younger audience", but "hey ho".

(In the video he is quite rightly pointing out that it is no effort to delete a tier 5 DD in a tier 7 cruiser when that cruiser has radar.... it is completely unfair as it is also likely that the tier 5 player doesn't even know about radar. That isn't Flambass being arrogant or chuffed at seal-clubbing, it is what is known as "Irony"... a not particularly difficult concept to grasp imo, but YMMV)

As to those engaging in personal attacks against Flambass  - please refrain from such; it could easily be construed as being pompous and self-indulged, and we wouldn't want that would we?

To each his own. I didn't say he's appealing exclusively to younger audience.

Your last statememnt is some nice mental gymnastics, congratulations.

But don't worry, I will refrain from the "personal attacks" I see it's causing you distress, I wouldn't want that.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
776 posts
10,998 battles
1 minute ago, Blixies said:

To each his own. I didn't say he's appealing exclusively to younger audience.

Your last statememnt is some nice mental gymnastics, congratulations.

But don't worry, I will refrain from the "personal attacks" I see it's causing you distress, I wouldn't want that.

Excellent!

Personal attacks are so very low-brow and, yes, distress is not wanted or needed, particularly over a game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TTT]
[TTT]
Players
1,605 posts
13,892 battles
1 hour ago, Blixies said:

I think it's partly because being an arrogant [edited] is quite popular with the younger audience. Also some people consider his speech impediment endearing.
 

  Reveal hidden contents

Personally I'm getting an increased heart-rate and a feeling of discomfort every time I hear this pompous self-indulged individual speak for more than one minute.

 

Still pissed that you got your behind handed to you while sniping via his stream? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,666 battles
6 minutes ago, The_Reichtangle said:

Still pissed that you got your behind handed to you while sniping via his stream? 

What? I have never watched this übermench's stream, my good man.
I'm not denying the possibility of him fondling my bottom though, happens all the time.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CORNG]
Players
2,109 posts
17,113 battles
4 hours ago, Blixies said:

I think it's partly because being an arrogant [edited] is quite popular with the younger audience. Also some people consider his speech impediment endearing.

 

2 hours ago, Blixies said:

What? I have never watched this übermench's stream, my good man.

:cap_hmm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,666 battles
6 minutes ago, FallenOrchid said:

 

:cap_hmm:

I have seen one or two of his YouTube videos., you see?
image.png.55c5a7ba87acd4703a94f43d78548d60.png
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×