Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
GudmundurG

That's how you use radar on DD

20 comments in this topic

Players
814 posts
8,079 battles

Got to 6 minutes.. the guys voice is so annoying and seriously T7... About as funny as leprosy.

• Cool 3

Players
74 posts
3,041 battles

Didn't even get that far

He isn't funny, he is full of himself and that voice is just irritating as hell.

• Cool 2

[ITR]
Beta Tester, Players
1,143 posts
3,975 battles
32 minutes ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

the guys voice is so annoying and seriously T7... About as funny as leprosy.

8 minutes ago, Ataxia said:

He isn't funny, he is full of himself and that voice is just irritating as hell.

Once I've read these two comments, I knew we we're talking about Flambass. 

• Cool 1

Modder, Beta Tester
3,689 posts
6,657 battles
2 minutes ago, Blixies said:

Once I've read these two comments, I knew we we're talking about Flambass. 

And I will never understand why he is so popular?

That he has a fanbase? Ok, I understand that.

But beside this? I don't understand...

[PKTZS]
Weekend Tester
2,399 posts
14,242 battles

Are they giving radar to Boise?

EDIT: Oh, just realised this is a 5 month-old video, early pre-release Boise version

[ITR]
Beta Tester, Players
1,143 posts
3,975 battles
Just now, principat121 said:

And I will never understand why he is so popular?

That he has a fanbase? Ok, I understand that.

But beside this? I don't understand...

I think it's partly because being an arrogant [edited] is quite popular with the younger audience. Also some people consider his speech impediment endearing.

Spoiler

Personally I'm getting an increased heart-rate and a feeling of discomfort every time I hear this pompous self-indulged individual speak for more than one minute.

• Cool 2

Moderators
13 posts
3 battles

Hi players,

Since this thread is posted on the wrong section,it will be replaced in the Videos and Streams section.

G_Bg_82

[UNICS]
Players
1,129 posts
14,483 battles
1 minute ago, G_Bg_82 said:

Hi players,

Since this thread is posted on the wrong section,it will be replaced in the Videos and Streams section.

G_Bg_82

ib4 lock :P

[BS4]
Players
705 posts
4,960 battles
18 minutes ago, G_Bg_82 said:

Hi players,

G_Bg_82

What?? Realy?

And radar shouldn't be even in this game because that's a perfect example of "press one button and win" senario I have seen in a while...I mean how far away was that DD? He was only doing what DD's are suposed to do but that kill required no skill or risk at all to the cruiser. Completely takes away the whole point of this game IMO. Wich is to engage enemy and have fun doing it. :cap_viking:

[ANV]
Players
219 posts
5,256 battles

45 minutes ago, Blixies said:

I think it's partly because being an arrogant [edited] is quite popular with the younger audience

I like Flambass's videos and streams. He has a dry sense of humour and, usually, makes valid points.

I'm 50... which obviously does not preclude me from being "the younger audience", but "hey ho".

(In the video he is quite rightly pointing out that it is no effort to delete a tier 5 DD in a tier 7 cruiser when that cruiser has radar.... it is completely unfair as it is also likely that the tier 5 player doesn't even know about radar. That isn't Flambass being arrogant or chuffed at seal-clubbing, it is what is known as "Irony"... a not particularly difficult concept to grasp imo, but YMMV)

As to those engaging in personal attacks against Flambass  - please refrain from such; it could easily be construed as being pompous and self-indulged, and we wouldn't want that would we?

[ITR]
Beta Tester, Players
1,143 posts
3,975 battles
22 minutes ago, antenociti said:

I like Flambass's videos and streams. He has a dry sense of humour and, usually, makes valid points.

I'm 50... which obviously does not preclude me from being "the younger audience", but "hey ho".

(In the video he is quite rightly pointing out that it is no effort to delete a tier 5 DD in a tier 7 cruiser when that cruiser has radar.... it is completely unfair as it is also likely that the tier 5 player doesn't even know about radar. That isn't Flambass being arrogant or chuffed at seal-clubbing, it is what is known as "Irony"... a not particularly difficult concept to grasp imo, but YMMV)

As to those engaging in personal attacks against Flambass  - please refrain from such; it could easily be construed as being pompous and self-indulged, and we wouldn't want that would we?

To each his own. I didn't say he's appealing exclusively to younger audience.

Your last statememnt is some nice mental gymnastics, congratulations.

But don't worry, I will refrain from the "personal attacks" I see it's causing you distress, I wouldn't want that.

• Cool 1

[ANV]
Players
219 posts
5,256 battles
1 minute ago, Blixies said:

To each his own. I didn't say he's appealing exclusively to younger audience.

Your last statememnt is some nice mental gymnastics, congratulations.

But don't worry, I will refrain from the "personal attacks" I see it's causing you distress, I wouldn't want that.

Excellent!

Personal attacks are so very low-brow and, yes, distress is not wanted or needed, particularly over a game.

[TENGO]
Players
290 posts
9,085 battles
1 hour ago, Blixies said:

I think it's partly because being an arrogant [edited] is quite popular with the younger audience. Also some people consider his speech impediment endearing.

Reveal hidden contents

Personally I'm getting an increased heart-rate and a feeling of discomfort every time I hear this pompous self-indulged individual speak for more than one minute.

Still pissed that you got your behind handed to you while sniping via his stream? 

[ITR]
Beta Tester, Players
1,143 posts
3,975 battles
6 minutes ago, The_Reichtangle said:

Still pissed that you got your behind handed to you while sniping via his stream? 

What? I have never watched this übermench's stream, my good man.
I'm not denying the possibility of him fondling my bottom though, happens all the time.

• Funny 1

[MIRAI]
Players
1,080 posts
9,543 battles
4 hours ago, Blixies said:

2 hours ago, Blixies said:

What? I have never watched this übermench's stream, my good man.

:cap_hmm:

[ITR]
Beta Tester, Players
1,143 posts
3,975 battles
6 minutes ago, FallenOrchid said:

:cap_hmm:

I have seen one or two of his YouTube videos., you see?
image.png.55c5a7ba87acd4703a94f43d78548d60.png

Sign in to follow this