Sign in to follow this  
OnceBittenTwiceShy

We all love the Subs - Which one is the best ?

Best Submarine ?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite sub ?

• Barracuda
    • Seelöwe
    • Gerfalcon
    • Killer Whale
    • Zipper
    • I don't like Subs

5 comments in this topic

Players
17 posts
1,484 battles

For me, it's the Barracuda. Why ? Coz it haz gunz, that's why. There is nothing more entertaining than surfacing at point blank range and shooting the living crap out of those pesky DDs. I build mine like a gunboat with BFT, AFT etc.  I think I have more gun- than torpedo kills. Now if it could have manual secondaries, that would be a blast. 

[4_0_4]
Players
3,980 posts
10,481 battles
1 hour ago, ColonelPete said:

I do not like subs.

This, there is an option missing: Neither of them.

Players
10 posts
3,085 battles

I love subs. 3 weeks now I have made more than 1.3million captain points. I have lost counting but that is about 400 games. 

The best is KW. heavy torps good speed.

next is BARRA because of the guns (30% fire chance) and speed.

3rd is GFalcon because of the speed and many torps.

4th SL. the faster reload of torps. u never r without  torps.

zipper is 2 week for hard scenario. I dont play it since 1st week.

I ll like to see em in normal game. 20knt in surface, 12knt submerged, 6km torps, 12-15 torps total  and without oxygen counter. Very fragile in surface no fear in submerge.

it will be very interesting to see what a slow and practically with no fear of any weapon submerged sub can do.  

the defense of other ships will be only to turn away. in this way subs can used to denied a pass, close to the starting point.

Players
521 posts

I'm very happy wiht this game mode too, it allowed me to reset skills of 9 captains (i don't have any 19 points captains), and "purchase" the Yubari with the coal given with the containers and numerous rewards. Not mentionning hundred of camouflages, signal flags, consumables, and a big load of credits.

In spite of everything good with subs, i don't think it's a good idea, when you what's the mess to balance the game, and usual squealers will gonna squeal loud again.

Or maybe limited to scenarii game modes

Sign in to follow this