Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Chilindron

Buy Guineas?

10 comments in this topic

[LANZA]
[LANZA]
Players
56 posts
11,920 battles

Is there any way to buy 8 guineas at a time and not have to make four purchase orders, one of 5 and three of 1?

Beta Tester
2,146 posts
8,350 battles
4 minutes ago, Chilindron said:

Is there any way to buy 8 guineas at a time and not have to make four purchase orders, one of 5 and three of 1?

Smartass answer: yes, buy 20.

Normal answer: sadly no (if you already bought your discounted 10). 

Players
840 posts
8,095 battles

If you aren't aware you should be able to buy 10 for less than 1 euro if you haven't done so already....

[LANZA]
[LANZA]
Players
56 posts
11,920 battles

I was buy the 10 for 0.89 but still need 8 more

I think it's not a way to buy serious ...

[RUFL]
Players
166 posts
3,729 battles

You can wait for the patch on thursday, earn 3 more and buy 5 ;-)

Players
783 posts
11,875 battles

So, how long will it be possible to get Guineas from the missions and how long can i exchange them for Cossack?

I think i currently need 8 Guineas more but am afraid to wait to long and get my 42 Guineas replaced by credits.

Thanks for advise.

[SM0KE]
Players
1,881 posts
5,337 battles
3 minutes ago, JG4_sKylon said:

So, how long will it be possible to get Guineas from the missions and how long can i exchange them for Cossack?

I think i currently need 8 Guineas more but am afraid to wait to long and get my 42 Guineas replaced by credits.

Thanks for advise.

Have a look at this: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/update-0711-rule-britannia/

Most of the key stuff is in there, including dates etc. As I understand it, there are three more weeks of RN missions to go; unless I'm wrong (always possible), we should have scope to earn another twelve Guineas.

Sovereigns will be converted to silver with the new update (1:25K); Guineas will be converted to silver with whatever happens *after* 0.7.12 (1:100K), so you have a while to get Cossack...

• Cool 2

Players
783 posts
11,875 battles
2 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

Have a look at this: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/update-0711-rule-britannia/

Most of the key stuff is in there, including dates etc. As I understand it, there are three more weeks of RN missions to go; unless I'm wrong (always possible), we should have scope to earn another twelve Guineas.

Sovereigns will be converted to silver with the new update (1:25K); Guineas will be converted to silver with whatever happens *after* 0.7.12 (1:100K), so you have a while to get Cossack...

Thanks. I have read the patch notes, but did not understand clearly what will happen and when.

[SM0KE]
Players
1,881 posts
5,337 battles
Just now, JG4_sKylon said:

Thanks. I have read the patch notes, but did not understand clearly what will happen and when.

They aren't the clearest, it has to be said...!

I would suggest keeping an eye on the forums, as WG has form for changing/messing up offers (admittedly, my worst experience was with WOT, not WOWS) through poorly written comms. Also, get your Cossack the very second you have enough Guineas, just in case something was entered wrongly somewhere, or a server hamster has a coronary at an inopportune moment...!

[RUFL]
Players
166 posts
3,729 battles
12 hours ago, JG4_sKylon said:

What I understand from the flowchart is that there will be 3 more weeks with 4 guineas each to earn.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this