Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Chilindron

Buy Guineas?

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[LANZA]
[LANZA]
Players
61 posts
14,799 battles

Is there any way to buy 8 guineas at a time and not have to make four purchase orders, one of 5 and three of 1?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,878 posts
10,753 battles
4 minutes ago, Chilindron said:

Is there any way to buy 8 guineas at a time and not have to make four purchase orders, one of 5 and three of 1?

 

Smartass answer: yes, buy 20.

 

Normal answer: sadly no (if you already bought your discounted 10). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LANZA]
[LANZA]
Players
61 posts
14,799 battles

I was buy the 10 for 0.89 but still need 8 more

 

I think it's not a way to buy serious ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RUFL]
Players
204 posts
4,110 battles

You can wait for the patch on thursday, earn 3 more and buy 5 ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
832 posts
14,011 battles

So, how long will it be possible to get Guineas from the missions and how long can i exchange them for Cossack?

I think i currently need 8 Guineas more but am afraid to wait to long and get my 42 Guineas replaced by credits.

 

Thanks for advise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SM0KE]
Players
3,310 posts
8,532 battles
3 minutes ago, JG4_sKylon said:

So, how long will it be possible to get Guineas from the missions and how long can i exchange them for Cossack?

I think i currently need 8 Guineas more but am afraid to wait to long and get my 42 Guineas replaced by credits.

 

Thanks for advise.

Have a look at this: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/update-0711-rule-britannia/

 

Most of the key stuff is in there, including dates etc. As I understand it, there are three more weeks of RN missions to go; unless I'm wrong (always possible), we should have scope to earn another twelve Guineas.

 

Sovereigns will be converted to silver with the new update (1:25K); Guineas will be converted to silver with whatever happens *after* 0.7.12 (1:100K), so you have a while to get Cossack...

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
832 posts
14,011 battles
2 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

Have a look at this: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/update-0711-rule-britannia/

 

Most of the key stuff is in there, including dates etc. As I understand it, there are three more weeks of RN missions to go; unless I'm wrong (always possible), we should have scope to earn another twelve Guineas.

 

Sovereigns will be converted to silver with the new update (1:25K); Guineas will be converted to silver with whatever happens *after* 0.7.12 (1:100K), so you have a while to get Cossack...

Thanks. I have read the patch notes, but did not understand clearly what will happen and when.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SM0KE]
Players
3,310 posts
8,532 battles
Just now, JG4_sKylon said:

Thanks. I have read the patch notes, but did not understand clearly what will happen and when.

They aren't the clearest, it has to be said...!

 

I would suggest keeping an eye on the forums, as WG has form for changing/messing up offers (admittedly, my worst experience was with WOT, not WOWS) through poorly written comms. Also, get your Cossack the very second you have enough Guineas, just in case something was entered wrongly somewhere, or a server hamster has a coronary at an inopportune moment...!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RUFL]
Players
204 posts
4,110 battles
12 hours ago, JG4_sKylon said:

Thanks. I have read the patch notes, but did not understand clearly what will happen and when.

What I understand from the flowchart is that there will be 3 more weeks with 4 guineas each to earn.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×