Yasvin_Kinuta

[TKF] The Keelhauled Fleet

8 comments in this topic

Players
4 posts
1,761 battles

Alright listen up all you scoundrels, scallywags and low-lifes out there!

We are The Keelhauled Fleet, and we are here to sail the sevens sea causing mayhem and destruction! We are a bunch of misfits honestly that enjoy playing together whether it be tactically and strategically or just balls to the walls idiocy, everyone is more then welcome all we ask is you respect one another and have fun. Once we have a few more ships in our fleet we will look at clan battles and maybe some events but for now we are just finding our sea legs.

So if you think you can handle it come join us and we'll have a bottle of rum waiting and some good times along the way!

We also have a multi-game community Discord if you want to pop in and say hello. https://discord.gg/GBBYJSB

• Cool 1

[TKF]
Players
3 posts
2,072 battles

It will be great to see some new faces in our fleet. Screaming hysterically as we charge through the pearly gates all hell firing, smoke billowing and a destroyer stuck to our bow.

Memories will be made. All levels are covered. Come make some friends.

Keelhauled!!

[TKF]
Beta Tester
1 post
1,494 battles

I played since Beta, and moved from fleet to fleet, then i found a home here never looked back,highly recommend this fleet !!

1911974515_blacksheep2.jpg.a4dbf82a9f1272275ca981dd4f7ec7a8.jpg

• Funny 1

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
1,476 posts
8,668 battles

guys let me give you some free advice,

1) red text is for moderators only

2) bumping your thread more than once per 24 hours is not allowed and may get your thread edited/shut down

Moderators
8 posts
49 battles

Hey,

You can only ''Bump'' your topic only one per day. It is unfair to bump more than once as all the clans should have the right to have their clan threads at the top for a period of time. ,

In the future, several bumps per day, might be counted as spam and removed. 

Finally, good luck with the clan!