You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
CHRISTIANHERNAN

Problemas inicio de sesion

23 comments in this topic

Players
7 posts
9,022 battles

Hola como andan?  Resulta que desde hace un mes esta teniendo problemas al iniciar sesion como tambien al iniciar una batalla

Queda la ruedita girando con en la siguente imagen ..

20181120_082636.thumb.jpg.c490190d25b7864aa8f9815fa4d231b1.jpg

Y luego de eso me sanciona deportivamente por no participar de la batalla (Rosa - pink) :Smile-angry:

También aveces de desconecta en plena batalla ... 

Les aclaro que hable con integrantes de mi clan y algunos también les pasan, todo esto es desde hace casi 1 mes ...

Quisiera saber si otros jugadores tambien les pasa o si son problemas del ultimo parche ...

Espero allá una solución, Gracias saludos .

Players
633 posts
3,118 battles
1 minute ago, CHRISTIANHERNAN said:

Hola esto me pasa desde hace un mes, vos te referís a que reinstale el juego ?

No vuelva a instalar, simplemente apague la computadora y reiníciela. Si el problema persiste, vuelve aquí!

[1DSF]
[1DSF]
Beta Tester
1,307 posts
3,869 battles

And i thought this is the english forum section.......

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
633 posts
3,118 battles
1 minute ago, Arakus said:

It is, but there is no harm in helping others?

• Cool 2

[ETD5]
Players
233 posts
1,503 battles
12 minutes ago, Arakus said:

The issue is that WG killed the spanish subforum. And lots of spaniards do not know english because our educative sistem has been a mess at least since I started the school back in the 80s...

[SOCKS]
Players
771 posts
5,479 battles
9 minutes ago, Vlad_Vado said:

The issue is that WG killed the spanish subforum. And lots of spaniards do not know english because our educative sistem has been a mess at least since I started the school back in the 80s...

I went through the same educative system as everyone else, and I can express myself well in english. Well enough to have a youtube channel 100% in english (with horrible accent, granted, but still) with 15k subs and hundreds on videos on it. Though it's been a long while since I uploaded anything ,but that's a whole different topic.

Most of my english, other than the same schools everyone went through, is self-taught by practicing, watching/reading stuff in internet, watching series/movies in original soundtrack, etc. In short, I learned english because I wished to and I was willing to put in the effort.

I know the spanish educative system is not the best in the world (rather, it downright sucks and is getting worse by the day) but that's no excuse nor explanation for not having a minimal ability of expressing yourself in the most widespread language in the world. Lazyness is. And quite honestly, nowadays most of the spaniards who can't even say "hi" in english can't do so because they never bothered improving themselves to begin with, because with internet being virtually everywhere, chances to learn for free aren't scarce.

Y si, soy español.

As for WG killing the spanish subforum, I see it's there in the main forum?. How was it killed if it's still there?. Honest question, never bothered reading or posting in there...

• Cool 1

[_XII_]
Players
314 posts
2,463 battles

Spanish-English aside.

Can somebody explain to OP the function 'print screen' in Spanish? Must be easier than taking a pic from your screen?

[ETD5]
Players
233 posts
1,503 battles
Just now, RAMJB said:

I went through the same educative system as everyone else, and I can express myself well in english. Well enough to have a youtube channel 100% in english (with horrible accent, granted, but still) with hundreds on videos on them.

Most of my english is self-taught by practicing, watching/reading stuff in internet, etc.

I know the spanish educative system is not the best in the world but that's no excuse nor explanation for not having a minimal ability of expressing yourself in the most widespread language in the world. Lazyness is.

Y si, soy español.

As for WG killing the spanish subforum, I see it's there?.

First of all, the subforum is there but guess you didn't bothered to check that the last message posted there is from March 29th...

Second, you souldn't judge people so lightly as you do not now the personal situation of the OP.

[SOCKS]
Players
771 posts
5,479 battles

Ok, as I said I don't follow that subforum, If I had known that the last post is from march the thing I'd think is that there's not much interest in WOWS within the spanish community, not that "WG killed the forum", while the forum is still there and as far as I know anyone can post there.

And second, I'm not judging the OP, I was answering your comment. I said no word about the OP because to begin with, for all I know, he might be perfectly bilingual and have just posted this thread in spanish in the wrong place due to a confusion.

[ADRIA]
Players
223 posts
10,008 battles

Donde esta la biblioteca ... that's about all of spanish that i know :fish_book: 

• Cool 1

Players
821 posts
6,969 battles
1 hour ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

reinicia tu computadora

I wonder if this is indeed Spanish for the ubiquitous "have you tried turning it off and on again?" :Smile_veryhappy:

[SOCKS]
Players
771 posts
5,479 battles
4 minutes ago, jss78 said:

I wonder if this is indeed Spanish for the ubiquitous "have you tried turning it off and on again?" :Smile_veryhappy:

Bingo. Best computer tech advice ever, too XD

[1DSF]
[1DSF]
Beta Tester
1,307 posts
3,869 battles
2 hours ago, Vlad_Vado said:

What? They killed the spanish subforum?

That's a stupid decision as spanish is one of the most used language in the world....

[ETD5]
Players
233 posts
1,503 battles
4 minutes ago, Arakus said:

What? They killed the spanish subforum?

That's a stupid decision as spanish is one of the most used language in the world....

Here it is. Basically, from 15th march the WoWs EU portal stopped to get news located to spanish, the Spanish subforum stops to be operative (no moderators and all that stuff) and the same for the facebook page. However, game will be still located to spanish. This only affected to EU. NA wasn't affected (I think this is why game remains located to spanish).

[TENGO]
Players
1,545 posts
8,651 battles
2 hours ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

Hola, mi nombre es Helmut.

1 hour ago, quickr said:

Donde esta la biblioteca ... that's about all of spanish that i know :fish_book: 

Yo hablo un poco tambien.

"Hasta la vista, baby"

:Smile-_tongue:

[ADRIA]
Players
223 posts
10,008 battles
11 minutes ago, Saiyko said:

"Hasta la vista, baby"

uuummm..... Callate mi hijo! (i got that one from soap operas on TV) :Smile_teethhappy:

[ETD5]
Players
233 posts
1,503 battles
12 minutes ago, Saiyko said:

"Hasta la vista, baby"

:Smile-_tongue:

Damn a quote from Terminator 2. I'll add a curiosity from that movie. As that phrase is directly on spanish, they modified to say "Sayonara baby".

[ETD5]
Players
233 posts
1,503 battles
7 minutes ago, CHRISTIANHERNAN said:

Bueno muchos comentaron pero nadie ayudo a mi problema ok ...

Gracias

Los problemas pueden ser varios. Tendrás que ir descartando, pero el primero a probar es el mas complejo a solucionar, ya que no depende de ti...

1. Tienes un problema con tu red. Esto puede ser causado por varias cosas:
    1. Router.
    2. Cable de red del pc al router dañado.
    3. Wifi (si es esto úiltimo, cambia a cable, ya que wifi no es lo mejor para juegos online, a no ser que tengas un router específico, que cuestan lo suyo)
    4. Problemas del caidas o cortes temporales del proveedor de internet (y aquí toca pelear con ellos para confirmar que es problema suyo y que lo solucionen).
  2. Instalar los drivers mas actualizados de tarjeta gràfica, controladora de red, bios de la placa base (con mucho cuidado), etc.
  3. Instalar de nuevo el juego desde cero.
  4. Si hace varios años que tienes el pc y no lo has hecho nunca, formatear e instalar windows, instalar drivers actualizados para todo y por último instalar programas.

Por último, la próxima vez intenta poner el texto en inglés, ya que esto es el foro en inglés. Si no sabés, pide ayuda a algun miembro del foro o contacta directamente con soporte de Wargaming, ya que ellos si que dan soporte en español (o al menos, deberían).

Answer also on english as someone could find it useful:

1. There's a net issue. There are multiple source possibilities:
    1. Router doesn't work properly.
    2. The cable from pc to router is damaged
    3. Wifi. Do not recommended unless you have a proper router focused on gaming through wifi and proper wifi net card on PC. If not, go to cable from pc to router as this other solution is very expensive, unless you cannot do the former.
    4. Issues with net stability due to ISP provider. I can only wish you good luck on handling that point.
  2. Install the last drivers, specially GPU and Net card drivers. BIOS update could be also helpful (be very careful when doing that).
  3. Install game from scratch
  4. If you have never done it or has passed a lot of time since last time, format and install windows from scratch, install latest drivers and then install programs.

Moderators
8 posts
49 battles

Hey,

I know that Spanish forum has been closed, and there is no place to speak in Spanish anymore. However this is still the English community, and English is must.

Thread closed, and feel free to create new one in English.

Have a good day!

• Bad 1