You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Doubloon Haul Up For Grabs - Super Sub Challenge - Discussion Thread

50 comments in this topic

[COBRA]
Players
21 posts
5,212 battles

i'm clicked on button, but no flags credited?

• Cool 2

[GUNUP]
Weekend Tester
547 posts
25,900 battles

Same here "No Flag credited", is that Flag necessary for the Mission? Or can i just go and play it.

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
13 posts
25 minutes ago, hrzo18 said:

i'm clicked on button, but no flags credited?

Hey hrzo, 

We are looking into it. 

If you are worried that you're not participating, go back on the article and see if the "Participate" button is showing. 

If it is displaying "You are already participating in this offer." then you are entered. 

Good hunting! 

• Cool 1

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
13 posts
4 minutes ago, Turion1979 said:

Same here "No Flag credited", is that Flag necessary for the Mission? Or can i just go and play it.

See my comment above, if you can't see the button anymore, then you're entered.

Good luck!

• Cool 1

[SHEN]
[SHEN]
Players
73 posts
10,196 battles

No live leaderboard ? That would've been nice, anyway, that's a great (really) event, do that more often pretty please, even with just cosmetic rewards (patch, emblem, flag, w/e)

[POP]
Weekend Tester
507 posts

How do I follow my progress? When will the prizes be credited for the individual missions?

Players
3,101 posts
5,421 battles
46 minutes ago, DR_Valinrista said:

No live leaderboard ? That would've been nice

Yes, indeed. How do I know If I still have to improve to get a notch up...

[TVO]
Players
1 post
2,265 battles

Hey,

+1 -> No flag received after pushing participate button. And it was an hour ago.

Thanks for looking into it, have a nice evening/day everyone.

[WOWS]
[WOWS]
Players
192 posts
11,620 battles

...put this out when the majority did the (n+1)th time this scenario... this bait to grind is not a good way!

• Cool 2

[DAVY]
Weekend Tester
29 posts
4,424 battles

No flag either. No way to track results... not great. How I can be sure its even active?

[SM0KE]
Players
1,865 posts
5,322 battles

After clicking the “Participate” button you will receive a Sierra Mike signal flag. Make sure it has been credited!

I'm not seeing the flag, plus, having got a five-star victory, no messaging of any kind telling me that the mission is in progress - is this right?

@The_EURL_Guy ?

[WGP2D]
[WGP2D]
Beta Tester
45 posts
4,187 battles

Does it count all the battles start started in the time frame or those that ended in the time frame? 

My last battle with the subs started 17:50 CET but ended like 18:05 CET. Does it count or not?

Players
1 post
2,299 battles

I have a question

"Through skilled team play"

Means full 6 team people?

if we are 2 in division, are we individual?

thanks

[T-F-K]
Players
7 posts
6,312 battles

Dear WG,

Not this topic but at least Community.

What about the monthly Hall of Fame article? There is no for 2018 October, even 2018 September. In NA server both have long been published .

Thanks.

[RYLNV]
[RYLNV]
Players
7 posts
7,878 battles

I'm not getting containers or premium! Definitely 'participated', 5 & 4 starred it, no rewards. :(

Players
2,747 posts
12,456 battles

Thanks...but No Thanks.

A hearty "Well Done" to all at Wargaming who participated in creating a very good event for Halloween. :Smile_honoring:

The designs of the ships was great and in keeping with the Halloween theme. The technical & gameplay challenges were overcome really well  to create an experience of submarines, while staying within the overall "Kill Rasputin & the Bad Guys" story.

IMHO the best Easter/Halloween novelty event ever, except maybe the Captain's bath Tub.

However, I am bored to death with subs by now. I can't see how they can be bought into the main game ( in anything like their current form) without getting stale very quickly.

• Cool 1

[VETS]
Players
16 posts
3,353 battles

Been at it for a couple of hours now and Congrats Wargaming you created a Muppet Mode, i've had people in zippers ramming battleships, 4 /6 dead before leviathans spawn and even had one guy run away from Rasputin to map border because its better to fail and live than try the objective  :(

• Funny 1

Players
269 posts
11,120 battles
19 hours ago, SeaSickOllie said:

Hey hrzo, 

We are looking into it. 

If you are worried that you're not participating, go back on the article and see if the "Participate" button is showing. 

If it is displaying "You are already participating in this offer." then you are entered. 

Good hunting! 

This raises the question as to why the article specifically asks us to look out for the crediting of the signal if the "You are already participating" text is sufficient notice.

Aside from that, thank you WG for specifying the 'prizes credited' time in UTC. In future please specify all times in your articles this way (e.g.: the 'when' section of this article).

• Cool 1