Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Nautical_Metaphor

Why is there an O.i.t.n.B. Camo in the game?

4 comments in this topic

Players
978 posts
8,120 battles

OK, so I bit once more and bought the big camo pack. And now I'm reluctant to even use the camos because I paid real money, even though it was only 30 cents per camo or so. And they create havoc in my port. For example, the "LIDL" Type 1, 2 and 5 camos you can buy for credits now no longer neatly follow each other. Granted, strictly speaking, their sequence had already been interrupted by the Halloween camos. But now, there are three different Type 3 camos crammed between Type 2 and Type 5! In short: my deep seated mental issues include being a hoarder, along with a dash of OCD maybe. Also evidenced by my creating this lil spreadsheet where you can sort the camos according to which ones give the biggest bonuses:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ONv6CVw20qGRsGglarice7Jt9I0Rp069wRpVsmgOxHE/edit?usp=sharing

But WHAT does "Orange is the new Black" have to do with the game?

Why is there an O.I.T.N.B. Camo?

It seems to be part of a group of four which is not mentioned in the Wiki. The other ones are called "Crimson Tear", "Brilliant Ray" and "Red Soul".

camos.jpg

oitnb.jpg

[ADRIA]
Players
3,792 posts
6,515 battles

Pretty sure that camo is nothing new, I can recall my Amagi sailing around with in that a long time ago

Sign in to follow this