Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
OM40

Some love for the Derpitz maybe?

47 comments in this topic

[-CIA-]
Players
83 posts
15,159 battles

a while back, I read on the dev blog that USN BBs from T3 to T9 will receive some love, I'm not against this, USN is one of the oldest lines in the game and they deserve some love, But what about Tirpitz and Bismark? yes they can be fun to play with secondaries but in the current meta I rather take NC because of the MM and facing T10s more often, guns are more accurate, reliable and hit harder and I dont have to start praying every time I see AP dive bombers.

what so you guys think? Derpitz vs NC, which one needs more love ?:cap_hmm:

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
7,996 posts
11,428 battles

NC is already buffed. It's Sigma got dramatically upgraded afaik...

It's just hard to use because it's sides are a bit squishy and the shells are the slowest things ever.

[AS13]
Players
1,492 posts
1,770 battles
9 minutes ago, OM40 said:

a while back, I read on the dev blog that USN BBs from T3 to T9 will receive some love, I'm not against this, USN is one of the oldest lines in the game and they deserve some love, But what about Tirpitz and Bismark? yes they can be fun to play with secondaries but in the current meta I rather take NC because of the MM and facing T10s more often, guns are more accurate, reliable and hit harder and I dont have to start praying every time I see AP dive bombers.

what so you guys think? Derpitz vs NC, which one needs more love ?:cap_hmm:

With Tirpitz especially, it depends completely if the guy (girl?) that is playing it has half a brain.

If has, they it is dangerous as hell, if not I'll just try and shoot it with whatever I drive at that moment.

No matter if it is Monarch or Arizona. 

Bismarck and Tirpitz are good enough but can be ff-ed up badly. 

[SHAD]
Players
156 posts

Bismarck and Tirpitz do feel weak but only because they struggle when uptiered.

A North Carolina and stay at range when uptiered while a Bismarck still needs to get close.

Possible secondary buff coming could be exciting?

[-CIA-]
Players
83 posts
15,159 battles

german AP feels so week and feels it has no pen, maybe thats how it suppose to be, but derpy guns with bad accuracy isnt exactly fun to play, how about they give them decent accuracy an keep the pen as it is there for when u catch someone broadside u can hurt them a bit and if they angle they can mitigate the DMG 

[ITR]
Beta Tester, Players
1,147 posts
3,979 battles

Best BB of it's tier to brawl with. No buff needed whatsoever.

• Cool 1

[-CIA-]
Players
83 posts
15,159 battles

LUL Im slapping derpitzs left right and center with NC, by the time he reach browling range he dead  

yeaboiiiii.png

• Funny 1

[DSW]
Players
3,717 posts
7,542 battles

yeah I dont think they need a buff, not at all. In fact, I'd say Bismarck and Tirpitz are the strongest of the T8 BBs when they're toptier, just because of how insanely good they are at making that decisive, game-winning push. They just dont deal as well with being uptiered, but that's a necessary tradeoff to keep the ships balanced. Problem's just, T8 matchmaking is what it is these days...

[-CIA-]
Players
83 posts
15,159 battles

I mean everyone I came cross run german bbs full secondaries except me xD I go for full tank and some AA just to make that late game push even manlier 

PepeGamer.png

[CATS]
Players
14,150 posts
10,577 battles
27 minutes ago, Negativvv said:

NC is already buffed. It's Sigma got dramatically upgraded afaik...

It's just hard to use because it's sides are a bit squishy and the shells are the slowest things ever.

The NC accuracy change was in 2016....

[-CIA-]
Players
83 posts
15,159 battles

the only thing NC needs is a new awesome perma camo :cap_cool:

[ITR]
Beta Tester, Players
1,147 posts
3,979 battles
8 minutes ago, OM40 said:

LUL Im slapping derpitzs left right and center with NC, by the time he reach browling range he dead  

yeaboiiiii.png

I'm eating NC for breakfast with my Tirpitz every day. They are completely helpless, bouncing from my bow all day.
image.png.a0a1a38d06271ba66c1dacac2f4eab2a.png

• Funny 1

[-CIA-]
Players
83 posts
15,159 battles

4 minutes ago, Blixies said:

I'm eating NC for breakfast with my Tirpitz every day. They are completely helpless, bouncing from my bow all day.
image.png.a0a1a38d06271ba66c1dacac2f4eab2a.png

well good luck with NC GZ Div bruh 

Kappa_Emoji.png

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
7,996 posts
11,428 battles
10 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

The NC accuracy change was in 2016....

Shows how long ago it was from when I grinded it!! I remember it being DERP...

[ITR]
Beta Tester, Players
1,147 posts
3,979 battles
7 minutes ago, OM40 said:

well good luck with NC GZ Div bruh 

Kappa_Emoji.png

Oh yeah? Well, you have fun against tripple shimakaze division along with double worcester + midway division + bad connection + bad RNG dispersion along with your neighbour installig new door using very loud drill + unexpected urgent call in the middle of battle + bad mood due to you not sleeping well last night. You will also feel a little hungry and have no food in your fridge that day.
image.png.7a4bc3c308e17e23e5de9df6d083f6fe.png

• Funny 4

[-CIA-]
Players
83 posts
15,159 battles

I dont get it if you like Derpitz so much why are you against giving it some love? you know what let them buff NC instead according to you it's waaaaaaaay inferior...

• Cool 1

[DSW]
Players
3,717 posts
7,542 battles
2 minutes ago, OM40 said:

I dont get it if you like Derpitz so much why are you against giving it some love? you know what let them buff NC instead according to you it's waaaaaaaay inferior...

because there's this thing called balance, and some players care about it? There's plenty enough powercreep going on already, why should WG feed it even more by buffing ships that dont need it?

• Cool 2

[ITR]
Beta Tester, Players
1,147 posts
3,979 battles
5 minutes ago, OM40 said:

Nah, NC isn't inferior, I was just pulling your proverbial leg :)

In fact I don't think either of those need buffs, but what does my opinion matter in the end?
WG decided to buff all the US BBs (apart from Montana), so it is done.

I don't see that as a reason to distribute MORE buffs that make no sense, you see?

EDIT: @Tyrendian89 just ninja'd me and took the words right from my mouth.

[-CIA-]
Players
83 posts
15,159 battles
2 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

because there's this thing called balance, and some players care about it? There's plenty enough powercreep going on already, why should WG feed it even more by buffing ships that dont need it?

imo, the most effected ship by powercreep is the Derpitz, USN line is fine as it is, mid to low tier german BBs suffers a bit

[DSW]
Players
3,717 posts
7,542 battles
4 minutes ago, OM40 said:

imo, the most effected ship by powercreep is the Derpitz, USN line is fine as it is, mid to low tier german BBs suffers a bit

eh?  Nassau, Kaiser and König are also more than fine.. Bayern's always been trash, Gneisenau's weird due to low gun count, but nothing has even tried to encroach on the niche that Tirpitz and Bismarck occupy. Sure, getting Conqueror'd stinks, but that's equally true for pretty much every other ship out there, and Tirp/Bis at least arent covered in 32mm plating all over the entire ship, like, you know, pretty much all of the other T8 BBs, so they're not even as vulnerable to Harugumo/Worcester spam.

Sign in to follow this