You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Our Customer Service Policy Has Been Updated! - Discussion Thread

13 comments in this topic

Players
356 posts
10,852 battles

Is there any limit on how long after you sold a premium ship for when you can restore it - i know that in the past it used to 6 months, or has it been changed to all time now? 

Also in cases where people sold their Belfast for the 8200 doubloons would they be allowed to rebuy it if they had the doubloons on for it?

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,235 posts
11,449 battles
1 hour ago, Redfoxrommy said:

so i can take back my arkansas beta ?

Yes you can - just create a ticket and make sure to have a port slot & resources you got from the sale to be able to restore the ship.

32 minutes ago, Beardroid91 said:

Is there any limit on how long after you sold a premium ship for when you can restore it - i know that in the past it used to 6 months, or has it been changed to all time now? 

Also in cases where people sold their Belfast for the 8200 doubloons would they be allowed to rebuy it if they had the doubloons on for it?

We used to have the limitation of 2 months, but we removed it. You can only request this restoration once in 6 months but there is no limitation for when you sold it (since the release of the game). Yes please make sure to have that amount of dubloons available on your account, then you should be fine.

We hope that this is an improved policy for you guys and makes your life easier :Smile_honoring:

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 3

[_XII_]
Players
314 posts
2,465 battles

Why not make it a feature in the game? Why keep this cumbersome procedure? Now only a few people will know (over time). Or is it more "Ssssshhhtttt!!!  Don't tell everybody. It's our little secret!"

Why not do it like silver ships?  There they make the distinction between development/research/... of the ship and buying the ship. Why not keep a same system for premium ships?  In the shop you buy the research + buying the actual ship. If you sell that premium ship you only sell the ship but not the research (building plans). So you can always rebuilt the ship with enough credits. this seems less circuitous to me. This system looks more fair  and simple to me.

To be clear it doesn't effect me that much. Maybe I gonna ask for 1 ship back but I just sold most of my ARP ships. Not planning to ask them back.

Beta Tester
1 post
1,898 battles

guessing this doesnt work if I got a region change to eu from my asia account(got an asian cbt key, switched to eu, but then did not get my arkansas beta on eu. 

[IRON7]
Players
335 posts
245 battles

Good Work on this, WoWS.

Thing is, this will be of minimal use as you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

In other words, only players who read these news releases & who actually have sold something (& want it back) will be assisted by this.

(probably a smallish number but a nice improvement for some, nonetheless)

[SKT]
Beta Tester
29 posts
11,294 battles

On July 28, 2016 I wanted to recover beta arkansas, and they tell me in support that it took a long time and that I was going to fry asparagus. Now I can recover it. Thank you.

[BWOLF]
[BWOLF]
Players
4 posts
11,658 battles
On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 10:37 PM, Crysantos said:

Yes you can - just create a ticket and make sure to have a port slot & resources you got from the sale to be able to restore the ship.

We used to have the limitation of 2 months, but we removed it. You can only request this restoration once in 6 months but there is no limitation for when you sold it (since the release of the game). Yes please make sure to have that amount of dubloons available on your account, then you should be fine.

We hope that this is an improved policy for you guys and makes your life easier :Smile_honoring:

Greetings, Crysantos

It would be nice if you could create a ticket!

I have had an issue supposedly resolved but was not delivered. After receiving notice it had been successfully delivered to my account (it wasn't) I tried to contact customer support............. 

3 days later and I'm still getting the same message ...... customer support has technical difficulties!    

Is there any other way?

Players
448 posts
7,371 battles

I had sold my Atlanta (yes, should never have bought it, I know) ages ago, and under the old policy could not have had it restored. Happened to notice this news item, submitted a ticket today and in about 2 hours or less got my Atlanta back!

Cool, cheers! :Smile_great:

[0031]
[0031]
Beta Tester
336 posts
On 11/19/2018 at 3:18 PM, Redfoxrommy said:

so i can take back my arkansas beta ?

LOL, you sold it?

[AMAT]
Beta Tester
116 posts
4,702 battles