You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
UNTOK

DD cry babys

186 comments in this topic

[B0TS]
Players
64 posts
13,506 battles

For all those crying about BBs lets take a simple example DDs are op against BBS.

On a 1v1 with equal players which would win a Yammo or shima?  answer shima.

even if he was dumb enough to get spotted by Yammo he could use his smoke and run.

how about 2 Yammos vs shima yet again shima could easily win as long as he,s not  spotted.

Same goes for montys vs gearings. Or Conquer vs daring.

Yet people moan about bbs been op. Yet on 1v1 the dd is supreme. Even a 2 v 1 As long as the bb has no radar.Which only one bb has.

The real problem is dds rushing in with zero brain and then been spotted and wreaked. Radar and other dds do the spotting not bbs.

They just take the advantage.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 15
  • Boring 16
  • Bad 4

[DSW]
Players
3,708 posts
7,537 battles

...gee,  I wonder how this thread is going to go... Bingo within the first five replies? come on guys, I believe in you!

• Cool 3
  • Funny 8

[TENGO]
Players
1,546 posts
8,660 battles
5 minutes ago, UNTOK said:

5 minutes ago, UNTOK said:

how about 2 Yammos vs shima yet again shima could easily win as long as he,s not  spotted. 

And that is why you have 673 yamato games, and 0 (=zero) in shima.

:Smile_smile:

• Cool 10
  • Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Players
7,153 posts
9,305 battles

Funfact: DDs are supposed to counter BBs. It's called game balance.

Also I'm pretty sure no one in their right mind is calling BBs in general straight up OP. They're saying that too many BBs are bad for the meta, the same way they also say too many DDs and/or too many radar ships are bad, mkay.

• Cool 18

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,040 posts
5,603 battles

And the point of this topic is...? Compering two different classes in 1v1/2v1 situation where one of those is supposed to counter another one as @Aotearas has already stated here. Questionable. 

• Cool 2

[B0TS]
Players
64 posts
13,506 battles

yes  i do play dds gearing and fletcher and doing jap line now

[PMI]
[PMI]
Players
2,038 posts
5,149 battles
8 hours ago, UNTOK said:
Spoiler

For all those crying about BBs lets take a simple example DDs are op against BBS.

even if he was dumb enough to get spotted by Yammo he could use his smoke and run.

Yet people moan about bbs been op. Yet on 1v1 the dd is supreme. Even a 2 v 1 As long as the bb has no radar.Which only one bb has.

The real problem is dds rushing in with zero brain and then been spotted and wreaked. Radar and other dds do the spotting not bbs.

[Edited]

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
7,153 posts
9,305 battles
12 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

...gee,  I wonder how this thread is going to go... Bingo within the first five replies? come on guys, I believe in you!

You'll find your trust was woefully misplaced ... just like with random teammates :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 11

[AS13]
Players
1,477 posts
1,724 battles

I play mostly BB but some DDs as well. 

Yesterday I wrecked a Maass in a Colorado, now how's that? :Smile_child:

• Cool 1

[B0TS]
Players
120 posts
11,414 battles

Hey @UNTOK, I know what you are getting at, but with so many radar cruisers about, the job of a dd is tough as it is. I also am not aware of dd's complaining about BB's, but if they are, then they are daft as BB's are my favourite target whilst in a dd :) :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[B0TS]
Players
64 posts
13,506 battles

never said nerf anything just sick of dds crying about bbs all the time.BBs are easy kill for dds.

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
14,058 posts
10,545 battles
24 minutes ago, UNTOK said:

Are you for real?

• This is a 12v12 game, not 1v1
  • BB do the same to Cruisers
  • Cool 2

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,216 posts
7,017 battles

Let me get this straight

2-3 years of BBs crying about DDs = All okay

0,5 - 1 year of DDs crying about BBs AP = not okay

do I have this right?

• Cool 12
  • Funny 1

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,649 posts
9,230 battles
2 minutes ago, UNTOK said:

never said nerf anything just sick of dds crying about bbs all the time.BBs are easy kill for dds.

[laughs in 30 knot BB which literally can't be hit by DDs with sub 12km torpedoes if I sail away from them, unless they break stealth] 

[laughs in DDs dealing less average damage than 2/3rds of a BBs max hp without counting heals, despite there being 5 "easy kills" per match] 

[laughs in torpedo beat Yamato where I only eat 1 or 2 of a Shima's two minute long cool down attack] 

• Cool 8

[CATS]
Players
14,058 posts
10,545 battles
7 minutes ago, UNTOK said:

Tell that the Shima who tried to torp my Vanguard yesterday while I sailed bow on between his torps....

Two volleys, zero hits.

[B0TS]
Players
64 posts
13,506 battles

with the ap nerf to bbs coming. watch the flood of dds smother the server. And i know dd is a hard class to play so why do many 40% win rate players use them and die like lemmings and blame the others.?

• Bad 1

[BOATY]
Players
476 posts
7,903 battles
33 minutes ago, UNTOK said:

Radar will not help you at all. I play Missouri A LOT and the radar will not save you unless the DD is at 4-5k HP stationary in smoke. 

[W-C]
Players
369 posts
1,606 battles
6 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Tell that the Shima who tried to torp my Vanguard yesterday while I sailed bow on between his torps....

Two volleys, zero hits

Pls WG, reward PD :Smile_trollface:

[SCRUB]
Players
7,153 posts
9,305 battles
6 minutes ago, UNTOK said:

And i know dd is a hard class to play so why do many 40% win rate players use them and die like lemmings and blame the others.?

Uhm, they do? All the time? Just like they do in every other class they play?

• Cool 2

[B0TS]
Players
64 posts
13,506 battles

yeah we know a lot of shimas  players are a bit noob. If you can,t hit a bb with 15 torps then you shouldnt play dd

• Funny 1
  • Bad 2

[GURKA]
[GURKA]
Players
1,244 posts
6,022 battles
38 minutes ago, UNTOK said:

It's not a duel game, it's a team game where you need a different composition. The dd's strength is about pressuring enemy ships while stealth.

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
14,058 posts
10,545 battles
7 minutes ago, UNTOK said:

with the ap nerf to bbs coming. watch the flood of dds smother the server. And i know dd is a hard class to play so why do many 40% win rate players use them and die like lemmings and blame the others.?

Ship numbers look like this.

image.thumb.png.460386d2c67a96b30fd80b83505a747b.png

What would you consider a flood?

[CATS]
Players
14,058 posts
10,545 battles
1 minute ago, UNTOK said:

yeah we know a lot of shimas  players are a bit noob. If you can,t hit a bb with 15 torps then you shouldnt play dd

There is NOT ONE player in this game that hits with EVERY 15 torpedo volley.