You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Camouflage Design Contest - Błyskawica [VOTING] - Discussion Thread

12 comments in this topic

[WTFNO]
[WTFNO]
Players
73 posts

Sigh, predictably, there are many "OMGPOLANCANINTOSPACE!!1" simplistic white & reds but there are two or three interesting designs. I hope the Polish community doesn't vote for the low hanging fruit.

• Cool 2

[LUSOS]
Players
20 posts
9,502 battles

The winged hussar is simply amazing! Hope it wins! (The RAF one is not so bad either...) :Smile_great:

[O-R-P]
[O-R-P]
Players
398 posts
21,413 battles

Again pile of worthless tasteless hussar crap.

Why invent circus -advertize -cammos when ship had a LOT of real cool cammos in real.

Only option for me is historical- or semihistorical.

You destroying any kind of immersion in this game with this tasteless colorfull jokes for cammo.

Heres my contribution- a real cool ww2 cammo just make it happen.
P.S. dont need any prizes just please no husar "patriotic" pile of skinhead dream cammo.

P.S.2 Most of polish population ancestors was not a noility including hussar knights. It was in fact serfs- peasants.

77bb62eab582de02e17ba37c0726e13a.png

• Cool 6

[CR-S]
Players
336 posts
17,972 battles

Uh, some harsh words here... :Smile_hiding:

I just came to say that i really liked some of the camouflages submitted and voted.

And as @Sadzior stated, i generally prefer historical patterns over the overly colorful ones (bought the one-tone camo for Tashkent).

Have a good one all and please don´t shoot.

• Funny 1

[BUCCS]
Players
97 posts
1,535 battles

Done, I've gave 5 to all as they all seemed to worked hard one those camos. :3

• Cool 1

[T_F_H]
Players
3 posts
7,572 battles

This ship needs buffing. Yes a fancy camouflage might be nice but after the removal of stealth firing and powercreep The Blyskawica needs revisiting. Better concealment, improved rudder shift, faster turrent traverse and increased reload? Please Wargaming. This ship was bought by thousands of players and is now gathering dust. A great gesture to long-standing players... 

• Cool 2

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
2,893 posts
10,429 battles
19 minutes ago, L_L_I_B said:

This ship needs buffing.

Let me just post the opinion of the King Potato himself about the state of the Blyska:

[GLOBS]
[GLOBS]
Players
69 posts
8,149 battles

I agree our sweet Blyss needs to be brought up to date to be competitive with the other DD's in her tier . better concealment would be Awesome improved turret rotation would be amazing and higher DPM ( faster firing guns and torps ) would be necessary .. In My Opinion as she is feeling lonely in  port as she is just not working in today's DD Meta . 

• Cool 1

Players
77 posts
5,568 battles

Well said, @Sadzior.   Go ahead, people, tattoo a friggin' hussar on your buttcheeks if you like them so much, but leave our beloved Blyskawica out of this ignorant right-wing nonsense.  17th century heavy cavalry has absolutely nothing to do with one of the best destroyers of the 20th century.