Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Colonel_Boom

So, can we get a company battle like game mode now?

9 comments in this topic

Players
24 posts
4,257 battles

Me and alot of other ppl i know are tired of playing random battles. Why? Clan battles are time limited and only scarcely playable because of technical problems(or something). In my clan people just leave as soon as they see that CW is unavailable again. In WoT there were company battles, where a group of people could spontaneously form a team, which then gets put in a queue, to be matched against other teams. There were company battles for T4, T6, T8 and T10.

The team composition also had to follow certain rules like arty and sum of tier point limitations which gave it an strategic aspect. It was also the mode that got the competitive scene rolling. But in this game there is nothing but random battles and occasional stupid tournaments and CW. Nothing for which you get home and to just play some organized battles with friends. I don't even need rewards.

I also asked this question years ago. I remember that ppl back then argued that there were not enough ships and meaningless stuff like this. The game will soon be out for 4 years but doesn't have features in that WoT had since launch.

Please Wargaming team. Think about the children.

MfG Boom

[SKRUB]
Players
142 posts
12,632 battles

You can play training battle mod, if you really want to play with your buddies, you know. =o

• Bad 1

[NWP]
Players
3,187 posts
5,583 battles
3 minutes ago, Lebedjev said:

You can play training battle mod, if you really want to play with your buddies, you know. =o

Seeing how WOWs is heavily focused on grinding, this doesnt really help at all. Otherwise i would be doing it :fish_book: Occasionally you can have fun doing that (some Twitch CCs do that), but its not something which would make sense in a long run, since i would still need to play randoms in order to grind lines and get missions done.

Also what i dislike about CBs, is that its limited to your own clan.

[SKRUB]
Players
142 posts
12,632 battles

Bha for grinding, complete personal mission etc... "Company mod", will be a no go.

I mean remember, when obtaining rank 1, all participant can get free container ? And WG nerf that for the next ranked ? And for sprint ranked, this feature totaly dissapear ?

Because, when you play with someone you know, people start to really be imaginative. =.=

With that type of mod, people will probably be unfair and WG don't like that stuff.

[NWP]
Players
3,187 posts
5,583 battles
4 minutes ago, Lebedjev said:

Bha for grinding, complete personal mission etc... "Company mod", will be a no go.

I mean remember, when obtaining rank 1, all participant can get free container ? And WG nerf that for the next ranked ? And for sprint ranked, this feature totaly dissapear ?

Because, when you play with someone you know, people start to really be imaginative. =.=

With that type of mod, people will probably be unfair and WG don't like that stuff.

So what would be the goal by "cheating" the system?

Lets say i could speed grind my way through the tiers by playing with 23 other guys, and one on each time farms the enemies. So we have 2 guys profiting from that, while 22 others sit idle by doing nothing. If you let everyone have his turn farming, then you have 1 battle out of 12 where you get XP, but 11 out of 12 doing nothing.

Does it help? not really.

So basicly you dont gain much by this. But lets say you can get to T10 by "not playing" the game then what? You suck big time there. Not much difference to what it is right now with potatos dieing their way up to T10... They play T10 and will always suck.

If there would be a small amount of ppl trying to gain an advantage -> let them imo.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,216 posts
7,007 battles

Company battles was one of the most fun things to do in WoT. When it was removed at least we got team battles as an alternative to it.

I wish we had something like that in WoWs.

• Cool 1

[AS13]
Players
1,477 posts
1,724 battles
5 hours ago, Lebedjev said:

This is what I do with guys that I get to join the game, to show them how things work.

BerlosBestsweetpotatoes-1024x768.jpg

[MUMMY]
Beta Tester
77 posts
6,599 battles

There actually was something similar couple of years ago... first glimpses of team oriented mode... i cannot remember how it was called but i know clans were non-existent then. I wanna say team battles? I think it cost you like 100-200k cred to create a team

[PKTZS]
Weekend Tester
2,399 posts
14,242 battles
2 hours ago, SirCaitlynJenner said:

There actually was something similar couple of years ago... first glimpses of team oriented mode... i cannot remember how it was called but i know clans were non-existent then. I wanna say team battles? I think it cost you like 100-200k cred to create a team

Team Battles it was. You can still see it in your profile where you can select the game mode:

WoWsTeamBattles.jpg.36e85e9af455c0d4da54ea0d34619ec6.jpg

Didn't last long.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this