You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
zappori

disable clan drops

13 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
268 posts
7,499 battles

6 [edited] press "join match" at the same time and all of a sudden you get 6 idiots on your team instead of 3. Never seen this behaviour from top tier clans, so you'd be happy about it, only idiots. WG please disable it, if you need ideas let me know.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 1

Beta Tester
268 posts
7,499 battles
6 minutes ago, hgbn_dk said:

Anger is stronk in here

you must be one of those, I mean DK lol

[DC-DK]
Players
1,938 posts
22,807 battles
1 minute ago, zappori said:

you must be one of those, I mean DK lol

Sorry only played co-op today.... To many suiciders dying the first 5 min in randoms.. Want to keep my sanity intact

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,293 posts
11,143 battles

WG does not have a problem with players syncdropping, so they won't change anything. It's not like it happens often, so just ignore that one time.

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
Players
3,767 posts
6,483 battles
3 hours ago, zappori said:

Never seen this behaviour from top tier clans

oh please :cap_haloween:

• Funny 1

[IRQ]
Players
2,698 posts
6,372 battles

More often than not those clanmates will fight against each other. Personal experience. :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 5

[PLAN]
Beta Tester
237 posts
12,544 battles

WG like players with low IQ, because money can be taken from their wallets more easily.

[CATS]
Players
13,996 posts
10,529 battles
1 hour ago, Acetessigester said:

WG like players with low IQ, because money can be taken from their wallets more easily.

What has this to do with the topic and how do you come to this conclusion?

If you are too stupid to earn money or open your wallet, then you are not really the target audience of the game.

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Players
7,115 posts
9,269 battles
3 hours ago, AnotherDuck said:

More often than not those clanmates will fight against each other. Personal experience. :Smile_hiding:

Pretty sure from the wording of his rant that he was complaining about multiple clan divs compromised of potatoes making it into the same team, making their suboptimal play much more deciding than if it was just one division of potatoes.

Honestly I can understand where he comes from, have seen that happen a handful times (but no more really), always fun to see literally half your team yolo through the mid channel on Two Brothers only to die.

Then again, it's hardly that different from how normal randoms have been playing for a long time now (in my opinion and experience at least), and having a division sync getting seeded into the same team is pretty rare, so ...

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
3,738 posts
13,193 battles

Can't think of anything more enjoyable than having a division of [SCRUB)s or [UNICS] on the enemy team... negates the need to see who might be the most opportune and skilled targets on the enemy team... ^^

[IRQ]
Players
2,698 posts
6,372 battles
5 hours ago, Aotearas said:

Pretty sure from the wording of his rant that he was complaining about multiple clan divs compromised of potatoes making it into the same team, making their suboptimal play much more deciding than if it was just one division of potatoes.

Are you somehow implying there aren't a lot of potatoes in my clan? :Smile-_tongue: I mean, I'm one of the better players, and I'm just above average... And I also seem to play worse in divisions. At least from how it feels.