Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger

Does any of you play in 4k resolution ?? BIG BIG problem with aim

5 comments in this topic

Players
460 posts
5,089 battles

I don't know what WG did again but man in last patch and this one aim has gone from bad to unbearable - it is not dispersion but like my client/me is showing something and that is all off when shell lands ( even ZAO with legendary is not precise anymore !?!?!?!  ) - i have 120mbps connection ping of 30, 76fps, have GTX1080 and so on - I play in 4k 3840x2160 and man is that of on scale, dynamic crosshair is of by a lot, problem is not only in lead but in vertical axis also ????????

Does any of you have some issue also or game what to tell me to f off - I'am on the edge bcs of all good 9 of 10  10vs1 endgame content on t10 and fantastic playerbase and MM - this is just like a last straw  

[OP]
Beta Tester
208 posts
2,473 battles

I play on 2k, but I am not using the lines on the crosshair. I only use it to line up and do the lead by experience. =/

Players
1,397 posts
14,394 battles

They added the UI scaling thingy in the settings two or three patches ago. Maybe that's what's bugging you. It's in the graphic's tab in the middle of the screen.

Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
353 posts
6,766 battles

I play at 4k and had a few issues shortly after scaling my UI up when the feature was added, I still myself missing with ships I was pretty familiar with previously because I use dynamic and static is adjusted to a different speed than dynamic (20knt for static, 30knt for dynamic).

[PMI]
[PMI]
Players
2,038 posts
5,149 battles

Werent you leaving?

Is this your weekly "I need attention" thread?

Sign in to follow this