You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cmdr_Dangerous

SERVERS

9 comments in this topic

Question

Players
6 posts
462 battles

Hi I want to ask I have gaming friends in different areas on different continents is it possible to for me to log in to a different server i.e. so I can play with friends in Australia or America. I'm on the EU servers as im in the UK.

8 answers to this question

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,293 posts
11,143 battles

Yes, that is possible, but you won't be able to take your progress to the new server. You will have to make a new account there and start from T1 again.

(Your progress on this server is still kept.) (You can even use the same email and password for the account on the other server.)

As to how to change servers: You either have to download the whole client for that server again or use mods/tools to change the region of your client.

I can recommend the Realms Tool to change servers, it's small, fast and easy to use, you can change servers as often as you wish.

https://forum.worldofwarships.ru/topic/103154-all-wows-realms-tool-переключение-на-серверы-ru-eu-na-или-asia/

[OM]
3,293 posts
11,143 battles
Vor 3 Stunden, Cmdr_Dangerous sagte:

OK thank you but I still do not know how to change servers because I can not read the information unless it's in English

Download the Realms Tool (Link from the post:) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qhwInKrvwaIrf1FCZZYMHPTF2nziS_o1, put it in the directory where you installed World of Warships and use it.

Players
6 posts
462 battles

Can some one please help is it possible to change servers so my friends and I can play together on the same server we can all confirm the link on these posts absolutely does not work and does not download any thing..

We would really like some help or is it simply not possible to change servers unless you have multiple email address and more than one computer..

[OM]
3,293 posts
11,143 battles

You can still download the clients from the other regions, if you have enough space on your hard drive. You don't need another computer and you can use the same email address.

Players
6 posts
462 battles

Nope I already tried that had two client installs but it will not let you use the same email address, it askes for a new account and a new email address player name and password and every one that tried says the same thing..

Starting again does not bother me but having to create a fake new email address seams stupid.

The only way to get it to work now as far as we can see is to create a dead or fake or a new email address just so we can play, and as it might mix up the files I do not want to risk loosing my game or messing up the content I paid for or unlocked in game.

So we will continue playing the other multi players games, when we get chance to play online at the same time and play WOWS less than we would have liked too.