Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Deathadder_61

Is WG going to add regions to Wargaming centre

8 comments in this topic

Players
30 posts
5,370 battles

HI 

This has probably come up before but is wargaming going to add the regions to the game centre without downloading the full region from the server 

I have account on another server but when trying to log in the gaming centre i have to download the whole game again cant we just have 1 game download and play all regions on that 

[TOAST]
[TOAST]
Players
1,906 posts
25,199 battles

WOWSRealmsTool on

Aslains Modpack

I personally use a dedicated SSD drive for WGC and have all regions as well as PT and TST and setup all UID for those servers.

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
5,317 posts
8,141 battles

nvm :Smile-_tongue:

Yes, I also would prefer data consistency between the servers, which would in return make switching servers so easy - in theory.

@MrConway, we love our brethren and sistren from around the world and don't want to waste hundreds of GB on game instances :fish_glass:

• Cool 1

[TOAST]
[TOAST]
Players
1,906 posts
25,199 battles
10 minutes ago, aboomination said:

Yes, I also would prefer data consistency between the servers, which would in return make switching servers so easy - in theory.

@MrConway, we love our brethren and sistren from around the world and don't want to waste hundreds of GB on game instances

I used to hate WGC, but couldnt be without it now.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
5,317 posts
8,141 battles
1 minute ago, iJoby said:

I used to hate WGC, but couldnt be without it now.

Damn, you reacted quickly to my post :Smile_hiding:

I decided that OP knows how to install these instances "conveniently" in the game center - and if he doesn't, it doesn't change the underlying problem, so I edited the whole post ^^

• Funny 1

Players
2,217 posts
6,193 battles
4 hours ago, Deathadder_61 said:

HI 

This has probably come up before but is wargaming going to add the regions to the game centre without downloading the full region from the server 

I have account on another server but when trying to log in the gaming centre i have to download the whole game again cant we just have 1 game download and play all regions on that 

It is possible to use a region changer to switch between certain servers without needing to install several essentially identical clients.

Iirc it was part of Aslains, but needs to be installed only once ever and allows for easy switching while using only a single client.

This region changer is called WOWSRealmsTool.exe

Obviously PTS needs a dedicated server.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,049 posts
2,170 battles
On 11/17/2018 at 10:25 AM, aboomination said:

nvm :Smile-_tongue:

@MrConway, we love our brethren and sistren from around the world and don't want to waste hundreds of GB on game instances :fish_glass:

This is currently not planned as an official feature as far as I am aware. 

It would only be interesting to a minority of players and can create problems in cases where the versions do not match up (i.e. during patch week).

I would recommend the region changer mod if you cannot spare the download bandwidth and/or drive space.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this