Sign in to follow this  
markphil68

SUNRAY IN THE DARKNESS

5 comments in this topic

[BYOB]
Players
9 posts
14,494 battles

I wish the Halloween operation 'Sunray In The Darkness' [Hard Difficulty] to be a weekly operation and not a division only option.
Many of us didn't manage to play it because there were not enough players for a division or the our time schedule didn't much.
I know it is too late now but consider to have that option next year.

Especially for all of us who enjoy every aspects of the game so much.

• Cool 1

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,244 posts
5,988 battles

That would be nice, yes

Players
1,003 posts
8,214 battles
Vor 3 Stunden, markphil68 sagte:

I wish the Halloween operation 'Sunray In The Darkness' [Hard Difficulty] to be a weekly operation and not a division only option.

Yeah for that, you would have to keep the Halloween ships permanently in port.

Afaik, currently the system is that when they are removed after the Halloween season, players get to keep the port slots, which are otherwise mainly obtainable for real money.

Even if they don't cost "a lot," I imagine the slots are much more appreciated by the majority of players, especially those that definitely don't want to (or cannot) pay for anything in the game. This year it's been a really good haul, too, what with up to 12 Halloween ships obtainable. That's the equivalent of 1,800 to 3,600 doubloons, and the latter can be more than 12 Euros worth. Even some players from central Europe consider this a frivolous expense, trifling though the amount may be to them. But in countries like Turkey, that's more than a sixth of the average national monthly income.

Zitat

Many of us didn't manage to play it because there were not enough players for a division or the our time schedule didn't much.

You can still do it. Forming the division from random players may take a few minutes currently, as opposed to back at the start of the Halloween season when there was a real run on Sunray divisions because the OP of the Week was Tier III Saving Transylvania while you needed a Tier V scenario to complete that RN Arc directive.

But it is definitely still possible and it is in fact one of the easier ways to complete some current RN Arc directives involving lots of ribbons, main gun hits or secondaries hits.

Players
2,239 posts
6,232 battles

I think Sunray is the best operation yet produced and anyone who wishes for it to stay as a weekly gets my vote! :cap_money:

And I'd also wish for the associated harbor (Halloween 2017) to become a standard port as well btw. It's actually a standard port on the PTS so I might even attempt to port it to the regular server after halloween is over (unless someone else already did the dirty work for me lol).

I know it could be enabled a patch ago, but haven't installed any mods atm.

[BYOB]
Players
9 posts
14,494 battles

About the ports I didn't know that and it is awesome.

But my topic was the opportunity to play an operation without depending on others.

And it is not about the rewards but the fun to complete almost everything and deal with a new challenge .

I love operations because I am not a competitive player .

Sign in to follow this