You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
IanH755

Got a 2nd 30% coupon in three days, anyone else? - Also Coupon can used for Vanguard!

55 comments in this topic

Players
1,373 posts
5,380 battles
14 hours ago, Admiral_H_Nelson said:

So I gave in to temptation and bought the basic Vanguard/Dreadnought package. I'll muck about with them in PvE.

Vanguards accuracy looks like it'd be fun in Co-Op but the high citadel matched to the bots insane citadel accuracy up close kept me from buying it before I could see how well others do in it first.

[H_FAN]
Players
2,047 posts
24,891 battles
12 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

I just checked, no coupon for me.

Probably some random chance then, both coupons for me was 30%. My post was more that I have missed the pop up thing in game so it was that I after some players have stated that I have got one more I checked in the shop and there it was.

If it is only hard buyers that get it I do not know - I am a hard core player and customer - that may effect the number of coupons.

[WGB]
Players
2,096 posts
26,573 battles
1 hour ago, IanH755 said:

Vanguards accuracy looks like it'd be fun in Co-Op but the high citadel matched to the bots insane citadel accuracy up close kept me from buying it before I could see how well others do in it first.

Agree with @IanH755 T8 - T10 bots can be nasty little buggers. 

Players
3,230 posts
7,373 battles
2 hours ago, Gnirf said:

Probably some random chance then, both coupons for me was 30%. My post was more that I have missed the pop up thing in game so it was that I after some players have stated that I have got one more I checked in the shop and there it was.

If it is only hard buyers that get it I do not know - I am a hard core player and customer - that may effect the number of coupons.

Ah yes. This can happen especially if one goes AFK and the message disappears after 9 minutes or so.

And agreed.

And I did check, but unfortunately there was no coupon there.

[AXIS]
Beta Tester
4,125 posts
17,673 battles

My second coupon expires tomorrow, maybe I should buy the Rearguard...