You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Captain_KriegWurst

U Mad Bro? Post battle rage messages.

23 comments in this topic

Players
96 posts
5,766 battles

Have you guys managed to upset any semi literate 12 year olds recently? Got any screenshots of their tears? Aren't they delicious?

(It's amazing how much being polite upsets people)

*edited*

• Cool 1
  • Funny 12

[JR-IT]
Alpha Tester
634 posts
6,285 battles

it has to be post-batte? cause in battle i saw stuff that you humans can't even imagine "cit"

Players
96 posts
5,766 battles

5 minutes ago, Flavio1997 said:

it has to be post-batte? cause in battle i saw stuff that you humans can't even imagine "cit"

I'll take any, but lets set some rules:

• No naming and shaming. Censor names in the usual manner.
  • It must be amusing.
  • All the posters responses must be polite. No flame wars.
  • Censor any stronger swears( C-word, N-word, Homophobic slurs etc) that are in a language you can understand.

[DSW]
Players
3,708 posts
7,537 battles

this was pretty good... because me reliably hitting his DD at 1 kilometer and a half clearly means I must be cheating...

*edited*

the dude in red does this kind of thing pretty regularly (half my clanmates instantly recognized his name when I posted that...) - how he's not permanently chatbanned is beyond me... :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 3
  • Boring 1

Beta Tester
151 posts
11,283 battles
21 minutes ago, Captain_KriegWurst said:

I'll take any, but lets set some rules:

• No naming and shaming. Censor names in the usual manner.
  • It must be amusing.
  • All the posters responses must be polite. No flame wars.
  • Censor any stronger swears( C-word, N-word, Homophobic slurs etc) that are in a language you can understand.

gotta love this voluntary police job - you are so mature now .... and while we are on that maybe also some other advise you wish to share

if smbdy has my post battle rage posts saved then you can leave my name open

• Funny 1

[-AP-]
Players
527 posts
2,440 battles

"Atleast then youre ruining someone elses language"

Can i steal that line!!?!??!?!?

[BYOB]
Players
2,872 posts
10,366 battles

From the other side things are not always as they seem.

Had a an instance where a Nicholas kept second line torping me, as my Yorck kept having to avoid his fishes. I politely informed him, that I thought his parents were closely related and he liked dogs the wrong way, and if he torped me again I would shoot him. People were impressed and I was complimented, he also stopped shooting torps. :cap_tea:

But yeah, such messages are hilarious.

• Funny 2

[W-C]
Players
369 posts
1,606 battles

This looks promising... :cap_popcorn:

:Smile_trollface:

Players
96 posts
5,766 battles
14 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

From the other side things are not always as they seem.

Had a an instance where a Nicholas kept second line torping me, as my Yorck kept having to avoid his fishes. I politely informed him, that I thought his parents were closely related and he liked dogs the wrong way, and if he torped me again I would shoot him. People were impressed and I was complimented, he also stopped shooting torps. :cap_tea:

Been there. Had to warn a Musashi if he didn't stop pinging the map every five minutes, because we weren't following his master plan, that I'd happily go pink. 

In this case it it was an enemy Mutsu who believed I was somehow cheating because he sailed in a straight line broadside on to a smoke screen (4.6km away) that was shooting him. Then my torps hit him and he sank. 

[HAERT]
Players
1,582 posts
1,379 battles

I need to start screenshotting. Lately I've reached something of a breakthrougth. 

Got bored of WoT so started taking this game more seriously with Conq at 52% wr and my Brit DD's in the 50 range aswell.

Seen some interesting rage messages when I end up in the top 3/4 with people seeming to check my stats and be insulted i beat them ingame.

• Cool 1

[AAA-]
Players
653 posts
4,823 battles

This one was adressed to camping BBs found it kindah funny so I printed it.

-edit myself

[BOTS]
Alpha Tester
2,259 posts
8,756 battles

Lol, I've raged loads after game, wouldn't ne surprised to see a couple of mine here. Might have to change name (again). Dammit!

[SCRUB]
Players
2,663 posts
7,202 battles

This thread will not "end well".

[ZEN]
Players
100 posts
8,382 battles

There s definitely a problem with those people insulting others in chat or after the battle.

Today, I also got into battles where after 20 sesonds, that kind of people starts insulting each other, and doesn't make enjoyable to play the game. On top, they don't play well and you found ur games afterwards as a lost.

Can WG do something ? It s possible they re busy with making new premiums ships, but there s here a community concerns about those entities who ruins a game experience. I m not going to write a ticket each time there s a or a bunch of toxic players around.

What would you suggest to WG for finding a solution for this troubles if they care about it as I see there wasn't so much efforts done with WoT ?   ...

Players
96 posts
5,766 battles
18 minutes ago, Steph246 said:

There s definitely a problem with those people insulting others in chat or after the battle.

Today, I also got into battles where after 20 sesonds, that kind of people starts insulting each other, and doesn't make enjoyable to play the game. 

Well, if you're going to keep Divving up with Lazlow ;) 

• Cool 1

Players
822 posts
6,969 battles

This was in ... co-op. I always figured that's where people go to relax.

*edited*

Players
51 posts
6,676 battles

This guy was sailing without cover in a Cleveland, and I sank him in short order with my Jean Bart from about 10 km. Didn't take much, but the guy was convinced of a conspiracy. This is just the post-battle bit...

*edited*

• Funny 1

[SOCKS]
Players
771 posts
5,479 battles

To be honest, a lot of the rages are more than warranted. Most other not but...

case in point, not even 20 minutes ago. Sleeping Giant. Me in a Gearing, another dude in a Daring and a third one in a fletcher were the only ones NOT bunched up behind the SE island south of the easternmost cap. Even a Yamato that spawned left crossed all the spawn to go there.

they were asked several times, politely, not to bunch up in the same spot and to spread evenly. First time they were asked was not even 20 seconds after game start.

they were asked more sternly, later, to move out of that position (kind of the "WTF guys, move out of there"). Several times aswell.

They still went there, they still didn't move, our third DD (a fletcher) who was trying to cap C died to two gearings with almost no support because everyone was behind an island. We lost that cap, of course.

Both the Daring and myself managed to cap the central cap against a radar minotaur that was sailing nonchalantly through the middle of the map with noone shooting at him because everyone was behind that g-damned island. The westernmost cap obviously fell and soon that enemy flank fell on us. We managed the best we could against them (FdG, GK, Monarch, Henri, Kitakaze, and the freakin' mino radaring each 2 minutes) delaying them for a good 5-10 minutes...while repeatedly asking for help, for the idiots to move, to do SOMETHING...

Yet our 9 brave islandhugging warriors were too busy dying one by one behind that island.

Obviously that couldn't last, and didn't last. We both died, we lost the central cap. 8 minute mark-ish - and someone finally moved from behind that island to cap C. He died shortly thereafter, of course.

So, say what you want, I think me calling those 9 absolute imbeciles "a$$holes" in chat was perfectly warranted. And I'd call them exactly the same everytime. Rage or not, is what they were.

Moderators
13 posts
3 battles

Hi players ,

Since this topic is not constructive at all ,is been closed.Please do not post such swearing content .

G_Bg_82

• Boring 1
  • Bad 5