Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Weekly Highlights: Vanguard + Dreadnought - Discussion Thread

14 comments in this topic

WG Team, Master Pirate, Sailing Hamster
473 posts

See what's new this week. Also, tell us what you think of our "Weekly Highlights". Is it more convenient for keeping up with new content? 
Do you prefer the current way of presenting content in a monthly format, or would you prefer this weekly showcase?

Read the full article

We'd love to hear your feedback on how we present new missions and specials. :cap_like:

Players
25 posts
7,360 battles

Really starting to rip-off the playerbase in the premium shop eh lol XP missions thrown in with ships to inflate the prices. Tier 9 ships for sale :Smile_facepalm: Has the player numbers dropped so much you're already inventing ways to rob your customers? No need to answer, it's rhetorical :cap_tea:

• Cool 1

[N0RSE]
Players
74 posts
6,262 battles

The monthly one is a bit messy, I rather have the old format with the weekly in their own article.. I know you don't get to reiterate the "permanent" sales so much then, but you could always just pin the article that lists the Month long deals and then just post a new with the weekly "update"..Apart from that I think the Royal Navy missions are easy and very rewarding, don't like that some things are locked behind a steel wall, but hey, can't have everything (even though you want it....), just let me buy steel :-)

• Cool 2

[SERBS]
Players
54 posts
7,736 battles
9 hours ago, Vampiric_Penguin said:

So glad both British battleships are out! I can't wait to try them.

I Think you would not be so happy after few games in them.....Tier 8 BB is lol big time....

• Cool 1

[ROPS]
Players
21 posts
3,594 battles

vangaurd for that price? and it still sucks, i'll rather get battlefield 5 for that price :Smile_coin:

• Cool 1

Players
26 posts

I was thinking exactly to the same thing, pfcremus :) .. I guess somebody must pay for moving to Prague and Dasha english lessons...

• Funny 2

[N0RSE]
Players
74 posts
6,262 battles

Hmmmmm next week is just so much more interesting, even though Wang-guard is a nice ship and much desired.. Even the never played T3 ship Dudnaught is ok.. Not that I've spent Waifu points on either dinghy.. Really looking forward to the coming Friday, fear I'll be let down, but my childish gibberish will keep going until I am (if I am), disappointed..

Cheerio ms. Sophie.. 

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
13 posts
On 11/16/2018 at 8:50 PM, Fesvil said:

The monthly one is a bit messy, I rather have the old format with the weekly in their own article.. I know you don't get to reiterate the "permanent" sales so much then, but you could always just pin the article that lists the Month long deals and then just post a new with the weekly "update"..Apart from that I think the Royal Navy missions are easy and very rewarding, don't like that some things are locked behind a steel wall, but hey, can't have everything (even though you want it....), just let me buy steel :-)

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated. :cap_like:

[NKK3]
Weekend Tester
250 posts
6,134 battles

I dont have any interest in the Vanguard. I'd buy the Dreadnought but... so I'm quite disappointed with this expensive bundle.

Beta Tester
34 posts
4,791 battles

Dreadfully confusing format for the missions - I just play games that get occasionally shiny things rather than try for anything specific. Dissapointed that the main RN 'currency' Sovreigns I think -  isn't available for most of the event, only the one that 'saves' you money from a premium..... :cap_hmm:

Having just used a 30% voucher for a years Premium (thank you WG), find it difficult to justify purchasing further meh Premboats....

[IRON7]
Players
335 posts
245 battles
On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 6:55 AM, The_EURL_Guy said:

See what's new this week. Also, tell us what you think of our "Weekly Highlights". Is it more convenient for keeping up with new content? 
Do you prefer the current way of presenting content in a monthly format, or would you prefer this weekly showcase?

Read the full article

We'd love to hear your feedback on how we present new missions and specials. :cap_like:

Either way works for those who read these 'Highlights'.

I am sure the regulars like the weekly news releases, however, some might prefer a monthly highlight news release (due to time constraints/vacations, etc).

All these 'releases' are a bit of 'over advertising', 'over hyping' which leaves the impression that WoWS is going off in too many directions.

Steam Punk Subs? (to go along with the Steam Punk Halloween Ships).  An extended (over drawn out) British arc?

A major CV rework (a total FARCE, imho)? The current set of Buffs/Nerfs to the DDs …… what else? The Ops missions?

I wonder if WoWS has not lost its way. Barely any new tech tree line content but plenty of 'dross' (most of the above mentioned 'wanderings').

*Any Italian tech tree line would be nice (there's three available).

* A Fre DD line.

* A Russian BB line (even a partial one).

* More Commonwealth Ships (premiums and/or partial tech tree lines)

* More South American Ships (premiums and/or partial tech tree lines)

* Any Fre or Ita (or Rus) premium CVs? (in most cases lower tier)

* Any lower tier CA/CL or BB that China might have had? (I know this is a 'stretch' but I'm sure you could sell those like hotcakes to the China Server)