You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Leo_Apollo11

Lets hope that "Alaska" will be FreeXP now that "Jean Bart" is Coal/Money and "Bourgogne" is Steel...

56 comments in this topic

[CR33D]
Players
3,075 posts
15,785 battles

they sold kronshtadt and missouri for 750k free xp. so, alaska should be also 750k. "people have more free xp right now"  statement is just stupid. 

• Cool 1

[BONI]
Players
1,161 posts
10,247 battles

Fine WG, crush my hopes and dreams of Super-Alsace, but Alaska better be reasonably-priced in FXP.

Just now, ghostbuster_ said:

they sold kronshtadt and missouri for 750k free xp. so, alaska should be also 750k. "people have more free xp right now"  statement is just stupid. 

Truth be told, when Missouri came out, i don't think we were swimming in Union Jack, Freedom and Anniversary camos, nor did we have special signals.

• Cool 1

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,461 posts
6,627 battles
11 minutes ago, MoveZig said:

Truth be told, when Missouri came out, i don't think we were swimming in Union Jack, Freedom and Anniversary camos, nor did we have special signals.

Which is exactly what WG is probably going to use to bump up the prices of new free xp ships.

[SCRUB]
Players
7,858 posts
10,066 battles
36 minutes ago, MoveZig said:

Well, that's something WG should've considered before flooding its ingame economy with all that. Currency loses value if you just keep printing notes.

Funny though that despite free XP being so much easier to stockpile the free XP conversion rate hasn't changed a bit to reflect the economy inflation, eh? :Smile_sceptic:

Players
31 posts
2,427 battles
14 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

Well, that's something WG should've considered before flooding its ingame economy with all that. Currency loses value if you just keep printing notes.

Funny though that despite free XP being so much easier to stockpile the free XP conversion rate hasn't changed a bit to reflect the economy inflation, eh? :Smile_sceptic:

indeed, everyone thinks everyone has 300m credits and 1mill free xp, 

comon guys f** off. we aren't all veteran players with 10k battles.

And even if we are, its not the reason for wargaming ''inflation'' they just want you to pay more for the free xp.

If you dont see that.. then .. yeah.

• Cool 1

[T-N-T]
[T-N-T]
Weekend Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
4,207 posts
9,592 battles
36 minutes ago, Somilica92 said:

indeed, everyone thinks everyone has 300m credits and 1mill free xp, 

comon guys f** off. we aren't all veteran players with 10k battles.

And even if we are, its not the reason for wargaming ''inflation'' they just want you to pay more for the free xp.

If you dont see that.. then .. yeah.

Umm I have currently 2 000 000 FreeXP(and I have already Missury+Nelson+Mussashi in harbor).

Anyone with correct flags and camos can have 5000 freeXP for 1 battle.