darklord04

Looking for eu based casual clan

8 comments in this topic

[_FK_]
[_FK_]
Players
22 posts
6,076 battles

So gonna try this again. I am looking specifically for a casual clan, who play this game as a game in mind in other words play to enjoy the game. I play this game as and when i please, i do play other games so im not looking for a 'Must be on 24/7 clan'. I play to win of course , and when i do play i can be competitive but i am here to enjoy it not make it a job.

I also play other games so im not looking to be forced to log in every single day of my life, i want to play on my own terms and have the freedom to play other games or feel free to deal with r/l commitments. I am happy to take part in clan battles but again on my own terms, i can turn up for practices etc but i don't wanna be pushed into this super hardcore stat intensive team.

To sum up im after an overall casual clan with fun in mind and a mature atmosphere. I am 31 currently and don't wanna be playing with teens or childish adults (i like a good laugh like the next man but there are limits).

If i fit the criteria for anyone's clan then go ahead and give me a shout. 

P.s please have more than 2 active members i don't wanna join a dead clan.

Thanks in advance

[GF-NL]
[GF-NL]
Players
13 posts
1,666 battles

just started a clan, Dutch. But English is no problem.

[GF-NL]  Gaming for Fun – NL

*)We play for fun, and with respect for team members and opponents.

*)It's nice if you can join Clan wars, but nothing mandatory.

*)We understand it if you don’t have a lot of time to play, but log in at least once in 30 days, or leave a message why you won’t be able.

[_FK_]
Players
114 posts
10,492 battles

5bbf937e997c1_FKCoA500x600.png.a46e5938368febad4faf1eef56c8cd23.png

Pm sent, We'd love to have you onboard.

[BBMM]
[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
88 posts
1,210 battles

Hi darklord04 ,

You fit right in with us, our demographic is 25-60ish. As far as activity expectations, we're pretty casual and don't harp too much. Just like any clan though we always try and promote at least a casual level of activity which helps the team grow and allows us to expand our naval base.  Generally one day a week is fine we don't start looking at members activity level to harsh until they have been inactive for over 90 days and really only then because the maximum membership number in a clan is pretty small in WoWS so to maximize efforts you need active players to help grind oil.  Regardless, we're casual and love a good laugh and of course some division play.

Anyway on to us, we're active and have a fun community, with events, give-a-ways and plenty of division fun. :cap_horn:

If you are looking for a relaxing atmosphere we might fit into your search, we're a casual and mature clan with adult players and well established, since 2007. We have a very active discord 200+ users, we do divisions and a bit of other play when we have the numbers , we're not so much into CW (yet).  We're casual but we have a dedicated core of players and we are a multi-gaming clan as well and have players that also venture into some other titles. 

Anyway we're always looking for new and active members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG etc. but always play to win. We are a true multi-gaming experience. Feel free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you!

[AXCA]
Players
12 posts
4,354 battles

Hi Dark Lord,

It sounds like you need a good clan to have fun in. The clan AXCA is a sister clan of AXIS. We are going to be recruiting in a few days but till then you can make your mind up on which clan you should join. However, I would recommend you the main AXIS clan as it would fit in more. AXIS is a more competitive clan but you will never in a million years be forced to play when you don't want to or play competitive if you, again, don't want to.

Although, joining AXCA will almost certainly guarantee that, if you'd like to, move up to AXIS

I hope this message finds you well, click on this forum for more information: 

Hope you find the clan that best fits you best,

Overtakerer