Looking For a UK based active Clan

7 comments in this topic

[RNSF]
Players
75 posts
12,842 battles

5a00e3315b520_RNSFAD.thumb.png.bf18c85fc285d3406733897ea6f4e481.png

RNSF (Royal Navy Surface Fleet)

We now have the capacity for new members!!! (After culling in-active members) LOOKING FOR PLAYERS WHO WANT TO HELP US PROGRESS IN CLAN WAR'S
We are a WOWS clan, made up of primarily English players, & expats but as long as you speak fairly good English, and can take our sense of humour you are welcome (GMT+/-3 time zone is a must) we are shall we say more senior in years.
We have assembled a clan of like-minded mature members, who are committed to having a good time, who do not need micromanaging.
  You will gravitate to players with the same disposition 

if you are:
⦁ Over 26 (exceptions will be made if you demonstrate maturity beyond your years)
⦁ Not thin skinned (profanity is commonplace)
⦁ A casual player  (but not too casual)
⦁ Have a good range of ship tiers & types 7 -10 especially 
⦁ Have at least 1500 games under your belt (exceptions made for committed players)
⦁ Enjoy divisioning with like-minded people who can give as good as they get
⦁ Committed to playing the game for mainly fun/relaxation with an eye to competitive play

This isn't a clan for you if:
⦁ You require a safe place (if someone calls you a ---- then look inward)
⦁ You are a ship professor i.e players waiting to go into battle while you reel off stats
⦁ You spend more than 20s camo/flagging your ship for battle
⦁ Your mic leaves a lot to be desired i.e others can hear everything that is happening in your household

We are a well-rounded bunch who play most day's & evenings clan battles are encouraged but not a prerequisite we operate Twitch chat the in-game banter is adult themed so if you cannot stand banter/having the piss taken don't bother.
We have a good mix, some play for fun others can get serious we play tiers 4 to 10 with a mix of classes but expect players to rotate types as requested
We are looking for players who don't take themselves too seriously, who have a good tier spread of ships and can give as good as they get.

TWITCH DESKTOP CHAT CLIENT IS A MUST

LOOK UP RNSF IN SHIPS CLAN FINDER

[AXCA]
Players
12 posts
4,403 battles

Hi Capt_McLean,

It sounds like you need a good clan to have fun in. The clan AXCA is a sister clan of AXIS. We are going to be recruiting in a few days but till then you can make your mind up on which clan you should join. If you're interested, I would recommend you joining AXCA for now till you progress up the tiers a bit more before joining a very active and competitive clan AXIS.

I hope this message finds you well, click on this forum for more information: 

Hope you find the clan that best fits you best,

Overtakerer