Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
hgbn_dk

A few tips how to keep your sanity intact and enjoy the game

28 comments in this topic

[DC-DK]
Players
1,960 posts
22,878 battles

Here is a few things I'll do to stay sane and actual enjoy the game without to much frustration. I start collecting the 3 daily containers in random with a few ships. Then I switch to Co-op and play some of my other ships. I tend to choose a complete line and play all ships in it from T-I-X. Or a type of ships like say all BB's T-II-VI. This way I can use all of my ships regularly and I choose Co-op for action, no camping, no frustration and no seal clubbing.

How about you guys?? What do you? Think it might be good to share some tips.

• Cool 1

Weekend Tester
831 posts
4,434 battles

When i get frustrated i just stop playing and go play Factorio, RimWorld or what ever.

To enjoy the game i just play what i enjoy and do some stupid tactics, like rushing mid on two brothers. Always works :Smile_teethhappy:

Or just make my self a training room and club some Tier 1 or so with secondaries only.

• Cool 1

Players
2,747 posts
12,456 battles

When I get frustrated I simply stop playing.

Well I have to stop, because my keyboard is a wreck after I smash it against the wall.

Next day I go to my local PC store to buy another keyboard.

I'm such a frequent visitor that the staff invite me to their Christmas Party each year.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 13

[SCRUB]
Players
7,154 posts
9,305 battles
8 minutes ago, Srle_Vigilante said:

When i get frustrated i just stop playing and go play Factorio, RimWorld or what ever.

3 minutes ago, Admiral_H_Nelson said:

When I get frustrated I simply stop playing.

Those.

Just stop playing the game for a while. Play something else, read a novel, binge that one show you really love, clean your room ... just do literally anything else to reset.

• Cool 1

[SM0KE]
Players
1,865 posts
5,322 battles

I try to only play when I actively want to, rather than because my OCD wants me to complete some mission or other; also, I maintain as many ships as possible, so if one type of play is starting to feel a bit dull, I can go and try something else...

It's the "go and do something else instead" bit that's crucial though...

• Cool 1

[BS4]
Players
707 posts
4,968 battles

I've actually started playing destroyers recently to give me a fresh feel about the game.

wish I had done it sooner as it gives you a better/good overall understanding of the game.

• Cool 5

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
1,477 posts
8,670 battles

easy, join a clan and have fun with the crazy fools...

• Cool 1

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
453 posts
2,811 battles

I hop over to other games. 

• Cool 1

Players
1,271 posts
3,476 battles

This is where just being a 'Gamer' as opposed to 'PC Master Race' gives me an advantage!:cap_like:

Tired of playing PC games?

Crack out the console!

[MORSE]
Players
256 posts
644 battles

Hmm, for me its more like turn everthing that i can lay my hands on into kinetic bombs in space engineers.

otherwise i leave and watch some animie

Beta Tester
3,756 posts
13,295 battles

I usually don't get frustrated... when a number of games doesn't go my way I either stop playing or go down to the low tiers to frustrate some other players using my Vampire, Yubari or some of the really OP ships...

[AS13]
Players
1,477 posts
1,724 battles
5 hours ago, Srle_Vigilante said:

........RimWorld or what ever.

casal-com-medo.jpg

... I just take the Arizona for some sloooowwwwww ponderous moments. Now how does that sound?

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
6,962 posts
13,451 battles

I play CVs.

The tears of my enemies (and teammates) provide much flavor to my beverage of choice. :Smile_trollface:

Players
17 posts
1,738 battles
13 hours ago, Srle_Vigilante said:

To enjoy the game i just play what i enjoy and do some stupid tactics, like rushing mid on two brothers. Always works :Smile_teethhappy:

Or just make my self a training room and club some Tier 1 or so with secondaries only.

You have good taste in games. I am playing Rimworld, Don't starve and Dungeon Keeper 2 at the moment. Looking forward to giving Prison Architect a proper bash. 

Players
92 posts
7,929 battles

Frustrated with pixels? Some people have to much time on their hands.

I lately started to play one game in each ship, so my LM grind is much slower but my Royal Missions progress faster.

And I usually get two boxes a day, so three or four games. (as third game must be a win that can force you to play fourth).

If it does happen that I need the fifth game, scenarios or Co-Op or nothing, depending on day.

In general I follow the feel, if I want to play one more game I do it, if not, not. Why I would force myself to do something that I do not want to do.

[COSTS]
Players
30 posts
5,589 battles

When it's getting really frustrating: Play sth. else, f.ex. Warthunder (WoWp 2.x stinks), drop the needle on some vinyl, code something for fun&profit, - in short: anything else but playing WoWs (although the urge might be there).

[NWP]
Players
3,193 posts
5,586 battles

Play a maximum of 3 games - after that it gets much harder to keep calm.

Other option farm Operations.

Sign in to follow this