You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
pilotltd

Short games!

12 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
2,073 battles

WTF is going on - Co-Op games regularly finishing when still 2 or more bots left and no objectives achieved. Just another money making scam???

• Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[NWP]
Players
3,187 posts
5,583 battles

Bot side has probably 0 points, so the game ends.

That usually happens when the human side doesnt lose any ships and the bots dont have any caps, which would give them points over time (best coop mode is either standard battle or domination when each time has a cap already at the start)

• Cool 2

[CATS]
Players
14,041 posts
10,543 battles
3 minutes ago, pilotltd said:

WTF is going on - Co-Op games regularly finishing when still 2 or more bots left and no objectives achieved. Just another money making scam???

And another one who does not care about game rules...

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[TOAST]
[TOAST]
Players
1,906 posts
25,199 battles
1 hour ago, pilotltd said:

The AI takes into consideration that the game is a no win for the Bots, so you win, 5 minute game, if you played well you earn a profit.

Players
2,296 posts
2 hours ago, pilotltd said:

virtually all your battles 1600 + battles in coop and you still don't know the different ways games can end ?    :Smile_amazed: especially in coop.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[HAERT]
Players
2,087 posts
5 hours ago, pilotltd said:

How exactly do you figure that a COOP game ending quickly can be a money making scam? That's irrational in a free to play game.

Players
17 posts
1,738 battles

People actually play COOP instead of real battles? Actively I mean..

Sometimes I have a bot game to warm up but I can't imagine actually grinding those games.

[HAERT]
Players
2,087 posts
4 hours ago, hel_master said:

People actually play COOP instead of real battles? Actively I mean..

Sometimes I have a bot game to warm up but I can't imagine actually grinding those games.

Some missions, trying out ships and Captain builds or just hooning about, sure I play COOP sometimes.

• Cool 1

[1DSF]
[1DSF]
Beta Tester
1,307 posts
3,864 battles
11 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

And another one who does not care about game rules...

image.png.ade1067c814b8af4beed75e9be835cf8.png

Beta Tester
4,143 posts
9,348 battles
11 hours ago, pilotltd said:

What part there would make anyone more money?

Get a tiny.. just a very tiny.. clue.

[DONGS]
Players
400 posts
8,424 battles

Unfortunately money making in CO-OP relies on you doing as much as you can in a short time span, if the game ends even earlier than the usual 5 minutes or so you will lose money, guaranteed if you were pussyfooting around.  I am always amazed by players in CO-OP taking circuitous routes and end up bottom of the pile with hardly anything to show for their efforts.  I go straight forward and deal with the the bots as I find them, apart from making it more exciting it guarantees more cash and xp. :crab:

CO-OP is a great place to test, complete specific missions (those that would annoy team members in random) and generally relax, no real money in it, no real xp to gain from it, you takes your choice.

hqdefault.jpg.9e2fcf5bed572f087bd8c76c344eb980.jpg

[ETD5]
Players
233 posts
1,503 battles
12 hours ago, pilotltd said:

Ways a match ends:

• One team loses all the ships.
  • One team reach 1000 points
  • One team reach 0 points
  • The match ends at 20 minutes

However, I expect you to not return to the forum anyways... (more than 1,6K battles and this is your first post...)