the_british_admiral

jean bart captian skills

13 comments in this topic

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,294 posts
11,159 battles
Gerade eben, ___V_E_N_O_M___ sagte:

Isn't Concealment Expert being nullified for BBs?

No, the only change I heard of is that CE is unified for all classes to 10%. That makes it less efficient for BBs, but still viable.

And the change is not on liveserver, only in testing. We might never see it implemented.

Vor 13 Minuten, the_british_admiral sagte:

thanks , how about upgrades to complement the above

1 Main Armament

2 Damage Control System

3 Aiming System or AA Guns

4 any of them

5 Concealment

6 Main Battery

Slot 3 and 4 offer some variety depending on your playstyle, I personally would take AA in 3 and Damage Control in 4.

• Cool 1

Players
629 posts
17 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

No, the only change I heard of is that CE is unified for all classes to 10%. That makes it less efficient for BBs, but still viable.

And the change is not on liveserver, only in testing. We might never see it implemented.

1 Main Armament

2 Damage Control System

3 Aiming System or AA Guns

4 any of them

5 Concealment

6 Main Battery

Slot 3 and 4 offer some variety depending on your playstyle, I personally would take AA in 3 and Damage Control in 4.

Ive changed all my BB Captain skills to remove CE in anticipation of this nerf

• Funny 1

[ADRIA]
Players
222 posts
9,971 battles

My suggestion for JB cpt (same as my Republique cpt)

Untitled.jpg

• Cool 2

Players
629 posts
4 hours ago, quickr said:

My suggestion for JB cpt (same as my Republique cpt)

Untitled.jpg

Why is my captain skill adjustment funny to you?

[ADRIA]
Players
222 posts
9,971 battles
9 hours ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

Why is my captain skill adjustment funny to you?

First of all you payed for cpt skill respecc even tho we'll probably get a free respecc before clan battles. 

Secondly CE change is still in test, it might take some time before (IF?!) we see it go live. 

Thirdly, even when they change concealment expert skill it will still be a viable option. 

Players
629 posts
7 hours ago, quickr said:

First of all you payed for cpt skill respecc even tho we'll probably get a free respecc before clan battles. 

Secondly CE change is still in test, it might take some time before (IF?!) we see it go live. 

Thirdly, even when they change concealment expert skill it will still be a viable option. 

I got bored of wasting Captain points on useless skills like CE, the concealment upgrade is more than sufficient, for me secondary build skills are far more useful now.

With the impending nerf to Secondary AP to HE on all ships, I'd say I made a good choice.

• Funny 1

[ADRIA]
Players
222 posts
9,971 battles
17 minutes ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

I got bored of wasting Captain points on useless skills like CE

Argosax you are killing it man. hahahahhaha :Smile_teethhappy: 

[RUFL]
Players
159 posts
3,723 battles
On 11/14/2018 at 1:39 PM, Commander_Cornflakes said:

Exactly. To put this in context with some numbers: a full concealment build BB will see an increase of 4.7% of its detection radius. A Republique will thus have a concealment of 14.2 km instead of 13.5 km. I am not sure if you would call that a dealbreaker.

Players
629 posts
4 hours ago, quickr said:

Argosax you are killing it man. hahahahhaha :Smile_teethhappy: 

Its a matter of opinion, your build is not my build. Secondary Build vs. Survival Build, Which is better?

Your opinion maybe Survival Build, hence your valuing of the CE over other 4 point skills like IFHE or Manual Secondaries Control which  I hold in higher regard for their ability to enhance secondary performance.

So I don't see what is funny, maybe you have a screw loose somewhere? Unless you are trying to be obnoxious, which I suspect. Its boring to have to read what you say, when you really have nothing good to say!

You were a stuck up brat in boaty and still continue with the same boring persona now?

Take some time off maybe, go out find a girl or a guy and get laid or bummed or whatever it is that you are into go do it. But spare me please....

I now deem your content insignificant and thus add you to my ignore list. This will be my last acknowledgement of you.

• Funny 1