Sign in to follow this  
DukeVonSchnaps

Looking for a clan [EU/NA player]

7 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
974 battles

Having played for a long while on NA, neglecting the EU account, due to friends playing over there. Even so I recently got back to being active on the EU server.

I am an older player who tends to have fun and helping out team players. And obviously grinding up a few ship lines, with a focus on the UK/IJN and US cruisers and UK/US battleships.

I am a Dutch player but my English is good enough in my humble opinion. Also I tend to be online, and playing, several times per week.

My profile on the website can be found here: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/community/accounts/500415939-DukeVonSchnaps/!/pvp/overview/

Players
73 posts
12,744 battles

5a00e3315b520_RNSFAD.thumb.png.bf18c85fc285d3406733897ea6f4e481.png

RNSF (Royal Navy Surface Fleet)

We now have the capacity for new members!!! (After culling in-active members) LOOKING FOR PLAYERS WHO WANT TO HELP US PROGRESS UP TO HURRICANE 
We are a Uk based, WOWS clan made up of predominately British players but we have folks as far afield as Denmark, Madagascar , Estonia, South Africa  (GMT+/-3 time zone is a must) who are shall we say more senior in years.
We have assembled a clan of like-minded mature members, who are committed to having a good time, who do not need micromanaging.
  You will gravitate to players with the same disposition 

if you are:
⦁ Over 26 (exceptions will be made if you demonstrate maturity beyond your years)
⦁ Not thin skinned (profanity is commonplace)
⦁ A casual player  (but not too casual)
⦁ Have a good range of ship tiers & types 7 -10 especially 
⦁ Have at least 1500 games under your belt (exceptions made for committed players)
⦁ Enjoy divisioning with like-minded people who can give as good as they get
⦁ Committed to playing the game for mainly fun/relaxation with an eye to competitive play

This isn't a clan for you if:
⦁ You require a safe place (if someone calls you a ---- then look inward)
⦁ You are a ship professor i.e players waiting to go into battle while you reel off stats
⦁ You spend more than 20s camo/flagging your ship for battle
⦁ Your mic leaves a lot to be desired i.e others can hear everything that is happening in your household

We are a well-rounded bunch who play most day's & evenings clan battles are encouraged but not a prerequisite we operate Twitch chat the in-game banter is adult themed so if you cannot stand banter/having the piss taken don't bother.
We have a good mix, some play for fun others can get serious we play tiers 4 to 10 with a mix of classes but expect players to rotate types as requested
We are looking for players who don't take themselves too seriously, who have a good tier spread of ships and can give as good as they get.

TWITCH DESKTOP CHAT CLIENT IS A MUST

LOOK UP RNSF IN SHIPS CLAN FINDER

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
1,466 posts
8,620 battles

We are looking for active new members who want to be part of our community and who'll join in, we run divisions daily, there is always someone to keep you company, we like to help our members with operations too - but we're also a group of more mature players, so we know family and work sometimes get in the way of gaming.

DAVY members are active in clan battles - ideally you would have (or be reasonably close to) at least a T10 cruiser or destroyer.

There are a few rules:

Be active and use discord whenever you are in game.

Have a reasonable win rate (clan average is around 55%)

Minimum 1000 battles played

Speak English and meet with a recruiter on discord for a quick chat.

jOsylpG.jpg

[GF-NL]
[GF-NL]
Players
11 posts
1,661 battles

I just started a new clan. If you are interested?

[GF-NL] Gaming for fun - NL

[TORCH]
Players
9 posts
12,910 battles

If you're looking for a fun English-speaking no-nonsense non-elitist clan with daily players 
from many different European countries, at the moment there are 4 native Dutch speakers,  but also serious enough for clan battles andsoforth, check out ULFR Fenrir.

We're currently stil looking for 2 more members so would like to invite 
you to try us out... During cb test season we got in to hurricane...
We mainly use discord so if you visit our server as new recruit, our officers can give you access 
and you'll be able to play with our members in divisions and such… https://discord.gg/cq89PR.
We hope to hear from you soon. 

ULFR Frank_orc 

Sign in to follow this