Flandre Bug Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
HoLeeKow

Blueprint idea for WG team

6 comments in this topic

Question

[GEUS]
Players
39 posts
5,338 battles

Hello

Hello again, HoLeeKow here but this time I have an idea that maybe can be nice for players and good for WG wallet :)

I was thinking about an exclusive item that can be bought only once and of course it’s up to WG how they want to “sell “ this.

A Blueprint which allows a player to research a ship from the same nation and tier but only a different class. 

The xp needed for that ship has to be obtained by the same tier ship from that nation. 

For example , you want the Gearing tier 10. So that person has to earn xp with another tier 10 ship from that nation ( Montana, Des Moines etc ) Once obtained that xp , the person can buy exclusive one time only a blueprint and with that blueprint he is allowed to research the wanted ship with the xp obtained from the other ship ( same tier )

Have a good day

HoLeeKow

• Cool 1

5 answers to this question

[OP]
Beta Tester
104 posts
8,169 battles

Why would you post in white and the same content twice?

This kind of thing already exists in the game - elite ship XP to free XP conversion. I'm sure it is quite beneficial for WG's wallet and is much more versatile (you can get to any ship of any nation using it) and less complicated than your implementation.

[GEUS]
Players
39 posts
5,338 battles

When I was creating it , i didn’t see what I was typing , as said it stayed white. 

I corrected it now, sorry for that. 

As answer to above, it’s not same since you only have to grind the xp for the ship and not for all ships that are lower in techtree. 

And I’m sure it’s not that difficult to implement. I’m sure there are working some real wiz kids that can do this easy. 

But it I respect your opinion , we can’t all agree :))

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

Because failing your way to t10 BB means you are now qualified to fail at any other t10 without playing them past t2...3. Yeah, hell no.

[GEUS]
Players
39 posts
5,338 battles

Failing has nothing to do with it. 

Everyone can grind to tier 10 ,just takes time , nothing more. 

And just as side note , BB is nothing more harder to get to tier 10 , and if you read my post well , you see I’m not talking about BB specific. 

And when someone reached tier 10 it usually means that at least the person got some experience in playing. 

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,758 posts
14,397 battles

I doubt WG would consider anything that provides a shortcut around grinding the shiplines since that is what consumes a lot of players time and therefor generates income, and it wouldn't be that healthy to allow players to skip anyway. Also, it would worsen the issue of "too many people playing tier X" which is what makes playing tier 8 such a pain.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this