Flandre Bug Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Fonfalks

How to get banned from this game permanently?

14 comments in this topic

[QARTV]
Players
458 posts
10,279 battles

This game has given me almost nothing but rage and frustration. I have wasted to much nerves on this utter crap game. 

I am banned from game chat for 2 weeks, my forum posts get deleted and closed, so i wanted to know how to get my account permanently blocked? 

Please tell me. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 2

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,387 posts
10,102 battles

Just uninstall the game. Problem solved.

There's a reason why you get chat banned + get your forum posts deleted....

And guess what... it is not the game/developer's fault.

t0103.gif

Edited by MaxxyNL
Added an OP rage smiley
  • Cool 6
  • Bad 1

[ROT8]
[ROT8]
Beta Tester
1,509 posts
10,532 battles

let your gf/wifey find you playing the game in cv mode with the mouse in one hand and your cough cough tackle in the other and they will ban your [edited]for good from either the game or the bedroom :cap_fainting:

or just go get yourself another game and forget about wows cos wg aint gonna give a toss about you not being happy because nothing is going how you want it to

• Cool 1

Players
1,788 posts
1,673 battles

I got a year's ban for mentioning an event that changed the value of New York real estate to prove a point, you could try that approach.

• Funny 1

[HOO]
Players
2,192 posts
2 hours ago, Fonfalks said:

This game has given me almost nothing but rage and frustration. I have wasted to much nerves on this utter crap game. 

I am banned from game chat for 2 weeks, my forum posts get deleted and closed, so i wanted to know how to get my account permanently blocked? 

Please tell me. 

You could grow up, uninstall the game and just walk away.

Alternatively just scream for more attention by being a complete excretory orifice which is what you've been doing for some time.

Either way I suspect about 95% of the people that have come across your forum posts thinks you're a juvenile with no social graces and all the charm and appeal of a very nasty STD.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 7

[ROT8]
Players
2,734 posts
1 minute ago, BeauNidl3 said:

You could grow up, uninstall the game and just walk away.

Alternatively just scream for more attention by being a complete excretory orifice which is what you've been doing for some time.

Either way I suspect about 95% of the people that have come across your forum posts thinks you're a juvenile with no social graces and all the charm and appeal of a very nasty STD.

Post of the night :Smile_veryhappy:

[DC_DK]
Players
3,058 posts
33,594 battles

Take a hammer smash your PC, or in extreme case your own head until you can't remember the login.. Problem solved

• Cool 1

[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,150 posts
29,639 battles
5 hours ago, Fonfalks said:

Please tell me. 

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/10184/

• Bad 1

[THESO]
Players
4,764 posts

Its pretty obvious that WG wont ban your account, just in case you will come back some day.

They will however ban your forum access :)

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
802 posts
4,610 battles

Geez, just stop playing if you don't have fun with the game. 

Why would you spend so much time in something you don't enjoy? There are like a million other games out there. 

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,989 posts
11,676 battles
8 hours ago, iJoby said:

It dont think that is quite enough drastic of a meassurement. He wants a bann - not just a stats wipe like all the rerollers.

14 hours ago, Fonfalks said:

so i wanted to know how to get my account permanently blocked? 

Please tell me. 

*edited*

1801530__safe_artist-colon-anibaruthecat

* or attention craving like a teen actor in an american reality soap ........

• Funny 2

[RNSF]
Players
1,401 posts
16,607 battles

http://legal.eu.wargaming.net/en/terms-of-service/ 

14. Your Right to close Your Account and terminate these Terms of Service without cause

14.1 You may close your Account and terminate these Terms of Service without cause at any time by contacting Customer Support at https://eu.wargaming.net/support/.

14.2 Important note: Any Virtual Goods you purchase from us are directly linked to the existence of your Account. If you decide to close your Account and terminate these Terms of Service without cause, you will lose any Virtual Goods accessible from that Account at the time of the termination. You will then only be entitled to a pro-rata refund of payments for any premium membership active for your Account at the time of termination. Other than that, you will not be entitled to any refunds or compensation.

14.3 This present section 14 “Your Right to close your Account and terminate these Terms Of Service without Cause” does not limit your statutory rights of withdrawal under article 4 of section 8 “Virtual Goods and Virtual Currency”.

Good luck.

[DEEDS]
Players
31 posts
5 battles

Hi players,

Since this thread is not constructive and against our rules will be closed .Please avoid to spamm and discuss moderation.

G_Bg_82

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1