Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hexxas

Cant find the TST server

17 comments in this topic

[_DAN_]
Beta Tester
133 posts
11,233 battles

I cat find the tst server and it should be up and running by now , but the server is not showing
please help fix this !!1

Best regards

[_DAN_]
Beta Tester
133 posts
11,233 battles
1 minute ago, _ramrus_ said:

Restart the client ( WG game center )

that didnt help

got email that i could join the TST server today at 16:00 CET

[SCRUB]
Players
5,760 posts
14,436 battles

I can assure you that TST is up and running. But CV gameplay is as shitty as last time, on the flip side now they added annoying plane icons for the surface ships to complain about :Smile_trollface:

[_DAN_]
Beta Tester
133 posts
11,233 battles

well its not showing up in my server list i have tryd to restart game center ect. and still not showing up

tst not there.JPG

[SCRUB]
Players
5,760 posts
14,436 battles

Idk what your screenshot is showing, but my game center looks like this

fwfwww.jpg

EDIT: nvm, you are in the "install additional game instance" sub menu - that's at least not how I installed TST...

• Bad 1

[-IAN-]
Players
2,043 posts
6,904 battles
6 minutes ago, Hexxas said:

well its not showing up in my server list i have tryd to restart game center ect. and still not showing up

I had the same issue and had to Close Game Centre using the Icon by the Clock (right click and select EXIT) and it took 3 attempts of "exit - start" before it showed up but it will show up eventually.

[SCRUB]
Players
5,760 posts
14,436 battles
31 minutes ago, Hexxas said:

I cat find the tst server and it should be up and running by now , but the server is not showing
please help fix this !!1

Best regards

Did you actually receive an invitation email and did you follow the instructions?

[-IAN-]
Players
2,043 posts
6,904 battles
29 minutes ago, Hexxas said:

got email that i could join the TST server today at 16:00 CET

3 minutes ago, aboomination said:

Did you actually receive an invitation email and did you follow the instructions?

As long as they are actually doing a "restart" (i.e. select the icon then exit) and not just closing and reopening Game Centre then it will pop up :Smile_veryhappy:

[_DAN_]
Beta Tester
133 posts
11,233 battles

Aboomanation , i did get the email and i did follow the instructions server just dont show up ,
im gonna try re-install the game center again. btw Aboomination im not a kid i do read english and can follow instructions

[SCRUB]
Players
5,760 posts
14,436 battles
6 minutes ago, Hexxas said:

Aboomanation , i did get the email and i did follow the instructions server just dont show up ,
im gonna try re-install the game center again. btw Aboomination im not a kid i do read english and can follow instructions

Thx haxxus, how could I assume that there may be some error on your end :Smile-_tongue:

[_DAN_]
Beta Tester
133 posts
11,233 battles

Well i had to un-install the game center and the game and start downloading the game and the TST ,
removing and re-install worked this time but when i did it early´r it didnt...

Just happy i got a fast ISP connection or this would be frustrating as h.......

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
5,760 posts
14,436 battles
1 minute ago, Hexxas said:

Well i had to un-install the game center and the game and start downloading the game and the TST ,
removing and re-install worked this time but when i did it early´r it didnt...

Just happy i got a fast ISP connection or this would be frustrating as h.......

My guess is that reinstalling didn't actually do anything - the servers are just busy and restarting the client would've done the same, eventually.

[_DAN_]
Beta Tester
133 posts
11,233 battles

not really the server menu showed up fast , but wouldnt show the TST , so i do beleave that there is a error in the game center.

but then again in the clan chat in the game there is alot of bugs so why not on the game center as well :)
ive been looking forward to this testing since i liked the first test alot and i loved the cw re-work so fare

[SCRUB]
Players
5,760 posts
14,436 battles
2 minutes ago, Hexxas said:

i loved the cw re-work so fare

What do you like about this iteration of the rework? And are you playing/enjoying the current CV on live?

[_DAN_]
Beta Tester
133 posts
11,233 battles
7 minutes ago, aboomination said:

What do you like about this iteration of the rework? And are you playing/enjoying the current CV on live?

i do play CW from time to time on the live servers , but it still dont change my mind , i do like the cw re-work , ofc the ui need a bit of changing but i kinda like there is no alpha Strike anymore
makes it abit more challenging :) and the fact you have to choose what plane type you want to make an attack with that just make it more fun i think :)

Sign in to follow this