Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
That_Other_Nid

Adding the option to sell permanent camo for 50% credits

18 comments in this topic

Players
910 posts
10,070 battles

Just looking at the potential changes for Yueyang at the moment, and all the other permanent camo I have but never use, would anyone else be interested in being able to sell permanent camo they don't use anymore? 

I was thinking 50% value in credits would work for me.

• Cool 2

Players
2,588 posts
1 hour ago, That_Other_Nid said:

Just looking at the potential changes for Yueyang at the moment, and all the other permanent camo I have but never use, would anyone else be interested in being able to sell permanent camo they don't use anymore? 

I was thinking 50% value in credits would work for me.

Since I'm sitting on hundreds of millions, settling for anything else then doubloons or steel is out of the question!  :Smile_izmena:

Well... I guess coal might be an option as well, but only if WG insists.

[HOO]
Players
2,192 posts
Just now, Skyllon said:

Since I'm sitting on hundreds of millions, settling for anything else then doubloons or steel is out of the question!  :Smile_izmena:

Well... I guess coal might be an option as well, but only if WG insists.

Same here, I have far, far more silver than I can ever possibly use, credits are no use to me.

In the event that Yuey gets nerfed to oblivion like it's possible it will be I'd like the full Doubloon value back as I certainly wouldn't have bought it for a ship in the form proposed.

Players
2,588 posts
11 minutes ago, Allied_Winter said:

Why would you trade in something you payed real money for with pixel coins? So a No from my side.

Not sure there is any difference between spending money on pixel coins or pixel paint... :Smile_veryhappy:

Players
10,334 posts
12,044 battles
4 minutes ago, Skyllon said:

Not sure there is any difference between spending money on pixel coins or pixel paint... :Smile_veryhappy:

You can spent pixel coins on another pixel paint. Try doing that other way around:cap_hmm:

[RNSF]
Players
1,401 posts
16,607 battles

Guys, you are overreacting... Firstly, it is just announcement for planning nerf. It may reach live server or not. There is solid reason for it. YY excels in CB, so balancing is needed... probably it will happen but not with such radical values. 

P.S. Selling ship makes you always loose resource. So I basically follow 3 rules before I decide if I keep or not: 1. Do I have perma camo? (true is keeper) 2. Do I enjoy the ship (true is a keeper although enjoying have nothing to do with performance or being OP) 3. Do I have urgent need for port sloth AND Am I broke as "put some nasty word here" to not be able to afford new port slot(true is a keeper). 

Players
2,588 posts
2 minutes ago, Panocek said:

You can spent pixel coins on another pixel paint. Try doing that other way around:cap_hmm:

If only it was possible to get perma camo for credits... But except this tiny detail I agree with you 100%. :Smile_trollface:

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts

I could make a lot of silver credits, if that would ever be possible, without sacrificing anything. I can't disclose the reason for that but it is enough for me to say that I would not welcome such an option.

You will be able to test the new Yueyang on the test server. While it looks like the ship is hit hard with the nerfs, you might be overreacting. If it is as bad as you fear, there will be dedicated feedback threads to comment on it and there will be server data for Wargaming to analyze and compare to your feedback.

Players
3,006 posts
22,245 battles
Vor 3 Stunden, Allied_Winter sagte:

Why would you trade in something you payed real money for with pixel coins?

Don't forget that you can come by perma camos in the game as well, like the Halloween camos from the pumpkin containers.

I got the Ghoul for USS Benson last year and had been looking forward to unlocking that ship specifically for that reason for months ;-) But then it got old super fast. But being too cheap to use or even buy expendable camos when I had this thing, I just had to look at it all through the Fletcher grind.

It would have been good to be able to swap it for the regular perma camo or something. Currently, I'm facing the same dilemma for the NC and that French cruiser again.

Players
4,391 posts
12,087 battles

Like NM also said: I have bought quite a few permacammo's for ships I liked and feel double burned by doing so. First because of the nerfs done or coming to them and second for lots of them there were free perma cammo's to be won which do exactly the same thing as the ones paid RL money for (indirectly by doubloons, granted. but still have bought those doubs). So I'm not falling for that any time soon.

Regarding the question at hand: I might consider it if it'd be possible to get refunded full value in silver. But I also have enough of that.

Beta Tester
237 posts
19,475 battles
8 hours ago, Episparh said:

Guys, you are overreacting... Firstly, it is just announcement for planning nerf. It may reach live server or not. There is solid reason for it. YY excels in CB, so balancing is needed... probably it will happen but not with such radical values. 

P.S. Selling ship makes you always loose resource. So I basically follow 3 rules before I decide if I keep or not: 1. Do I have perma camo? (true is keeper) 2. Do I enjoy the ship (true is a keeper although enjoying have nothing to do with performance or being OP) 3. Do I have urgent need for port sloth AND Am I broke as "put some nasty word here" to not be able to afford new port slot(true is a keeper). 

CB is not the only mode in the game. 

• Cool 1

[RNSF]
Players
1,401 posts
16,607 battles
17 hours ago, Acetessigester said:

CB is not the only mode in the game. 

Indeed. However it is the most important mode since it put coordinated team effort over personal performance. And since this game is team oriented a ship that have serious advantage in her class needs balancing.... Unless it's Stalinblyat or other broken premium ship. 

[TOXIC]
Alpha Tester
2,175 posts
7,602 battles

You are way too shortsighted, I think. If the YY changes goes live in their current form (which I doubt), there is a high possibility of the ship being buffed in the future. At that point, your camouflage will be useful again.

If I were to take a guess, I would say that the torpedo reload adjustment will stay as it is (or slightly decreased) and that the gun reload increase will be reduced (hopefully to 3,3 seconds or something similar).

Players
910 posts
10,070 battles
51 minutes ago, Kartoffelmos said:

You are way too shortsighted, I think. If the YY changes goes live in their current form (which I doubt), there is a high possibility of the ship being buffed in the future. At that point, your camouflage will be useful again.

If I were to take a guess, I would say that the torpedo reload adjustment will stay as it is (or slightly decreased) and that the gun reload increase will be reduced (hopefully to 3,3 seconds or something similar).

Whatever. I have the option of selling premium ships I no longer use, I would like the option of selling permanent camo I no longer use. 

[JRM]
Players
7,507 posts
27,572 battles

Would be nice to have that option even if its only silver value of doubloons it would make it easyer to let go of some ships that got powercreeped with time

Sign in to follow this