You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
Sehales

PSA: Issue with Daily Shipments

24 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
6,104 posts
1,987 battles

Commanders!

Today, some players lost the "Daily Shipments" section. Later we returned it to your ports, however, the progress was reset and rolled back to the first day.

All players who have been affected by this reset will be able to re-start collecting rewards for daily logins and receive them again.

In addition, we extended the window for obtaining Halloween shipments until Monday, November 12, 14:00 UTC. So, if you have not had time to activate it – it's time to launch the game and do it. Shipment collection will end as planned - November 21, 14:00 UTC.

We also understand that there is not much time left until the end of daily shipments.

Therefore, if you, at the time of completion, had Halloween shipments activated, you will receive all the rewards that you weren't able to collect, including the premium "Halloween 2018" container! You will be eligible to receive rewards starting November 22 for two weeks.

Thank you for your attention and understanding!

• Cool 2

Players
5,979 posts
11,653 battles
47 minutes ago, Sehales said:

Commanders!

Today, some players lost the "Daily Shipments" section. Later we returned it to your ports, however, the progress was reset and rolled back to the first day.

All players who have been affected by this reset will be able to re-start collecting rewards for daily logins and receive them again.

In addition, we extended the window for obtaining Halloween shipments until Monday, November 12, 14:00 UTC. So, if you have not had time to activate it – it's time to launch the game and do it. Shipment collection will end as planned - November 21, 14:00 UTC.

We also understand that there is not much time left until the end of daily shipments.

Therefore, if you, at the time of completion, had Halloween shipments activated, you will receive all the rewards that you weren't able to collect, including the premium "Halloween 2018" container! You will be eligible to receive rewards starting November 22 for two weeks.

Thank you for your attention and understanding!

Uhh...I'm not understanding what's changed and how it will affect me.

So the current (resetted) shipment will continu for a few more days and end 12th november, and everything that I have not collected by then will be credited to my account anyway?

But if collection ends November 12th, what is ending November 21? Because shipments already ended November 12th, right?

And if new shipments start 22th November, it is then that I will be credited the missing stuff due to me having had this reset? Or will I be credited the missing stuff the 12th? 

• Funny 1

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
6,104 posts
1,987 battles

Being able to unlock the Halloween missing is only possible until November 12th (simply a log in to the game), but the rewards can be collected until November 21st.

"The missing stuff" will be credited if you log in within two weeks after the 22nd.

• Cool 1

Players
1 post
1 battles

so pretty much i won't get a premium container because of this mishap... Because i was at 500 coal yesterday and today i was supposed to get 50 doubloons but because i was reset to day 1 and only have 4 days to get what i didn't get im not going to the 50 doubloons and the container?? 

[T-N-T]
Players
3,647 posts
16,806 battles

This is a bit confusing indeed. But if I get it right, I'll just be able to continue collecting (or restart collecting) assuming I log in at least once before the 12th.

The bad news is I was hoping to be done with this thing tomorrow...

• Cool 1

[A-TOM]
Beta Tester
113 posts
10,238 battles

It is not only a question of the Halloween daily missions. I was supposed to received the last delivery of Daily Shipments: Dubloons. It did not come and the chain has disappeared. Still waiting for the support's answer.

Players
430 posts
4,269 battles
45 minutes ago, Sznyper said:

It is not only a question of the Halloween daily missions. I was supposed to received the last delivery of Daily Shipments: Dubloons. It did not come and the chain has disappeared. Still waiting for the support's answer.

I was wondering if the issue would affect that deal as well. Looks like the daily shipments thingy is quite bugged and I wouldn't be too surprised, if it resets again after an update.

Hope it sorts out for you mate :Smile_Default:

Players
506 posts
12,742 battles

Hmmmmm I got the 50 doubloons and today should have had the premium pumpkin, bit of a let down as now I'm away for a week.  But then I never had that much hope for it in the first place, sorry :Smile_hiding:

[RDBF]
Players
7 posts
11,091 battles

I got the 50 doubloons yesterday, and i had 5 days left collect the premium container. but then it reset  :cap_wander:

Players
38 posts
9,632 battles

well, they straight out said it was a mistake and gave everyone a chance to REJOIN the thing. stay with it and recieve the rewards, you already had, for a second time, then continue to pick up, what you hadn't managed to get so far... this is how i understand it.

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
6,104 posts
1,987 battles
34 minutes ago, Lord_of_the_Noobies said:

well, they straight out said it was a mistake and gave everyone a chance to REJOIN the thing. stay with it and recieve the rewards, you already had, for a second time, then continue to pick up, what you hadn't managed to get so far... this is how i understand it.

That is pretty much it.

If you didn't manage to collect the stuff until the daily shipments end (which is in ~12 days), you just login during the 2 weeks after the 21st and you will receive all the stuff you missed.

The only thing one could complain about is the delay, but in fact, the affected players can simply receive some stuff twice.

[IDDQD]
Players
2,097 posts
20,457 battles
34 minutes ago, Sehales said:

the affected players can simply receive some stuff twice.

how is this fair to others who havent it broken? I want also additional 6 pumkins (chance for perma camos). I want to reset my daily shipments too please, thank you. 

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
187 posts
9,877 battles

I just want my premium container, I will return all other items, no issues there.

[T-N-T]
Players
3,647 posts
16,806 battles

Interesting, I got the premium pumpkin just fine today. So Daily shipments done for me.

[IDDQD]
Players
2,097 posts
20,457 battles
54 minutes ago, MMASK said:

I just want my premium container, I will return all other items, no issues there.

I bet that we have much higher chance for perma camo from 6 normal pumpkins than from one superpumpkin (so far I got 5 perma camos)

Players
86 posts

Thx WG for fixing this. I had 3 days left (500 coal, 50 gold and the prem pumpkin) and all of a sudden - counter was reset. The missing rewards are of course not such a big deal, but it felt just wrong. And because of this issue I didnt buy the x14 gold daily shipments - who knows if I will really get all the 14 shipments? 

21 hours ago, Quetak said:

I bet that we have much higher chance for perma camo from 6 normal pumpkins than from one superpumpkin (so far I got 5 perma camos)

I guess you were lucky. I got 3 so far - 1 useless (Nassau) and 2 for tier 8 ships I dont have (Lexington and Charles Martel), which is very nice.

[A-TOM]
Beta Tester
113 posts
10,238 battles
On 11/9/2018 at 10:42 AM, Sehales said:

That is pretty much it.

If you didn't manage to collect the stuff until the daily shipments end (which is in ~12 days), you just login during the 2 weeks after the 21st and you will receive all the stuff you missed.

The only thing one could complain about is the delay, but in fact, the affected players can simply receive some stuff twice.

Normally there is a chance to get special mission for commanders from the pumpkins, especially the premium ones. Will the time to complete them be extended also?

[T-N-T]
Players
3,647 posts
16,806 battles
10 hours ago, m3c0 said:

I guess you were lucky. I got 3 so far - 1 useless (Nassau) and 2 for tier 8 ships I dont have (Lexington and Charles Martel), which is very nice.

Lol, I only got the first one (Shokaku, heh) a couple days ago.

Players
145 posts

Quetak, you lucky bastard !! Only one camo from normal pumpkin, for z23. Gorgeous camo ( love it) but it`s worst than the other one, the anniversary camo ( no 50% free xp). I dont know about those premium pumpkins, but the nomal ones gave me 3 halloween camos every single time.

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
6,104 posts
1,987 battles
On 11/10/2018 at 3:12 PM, Sznyper said:

Normally there is a chance to get special mission for commanders from the pumpkins, especially the premium ones. Will the time to complete them be extended also?

You may complete them until December 31st. I would say that's more than enough time, even if you receive them at the very last possible second.

[GLOBS]
[GLOBS]
Players
258 posts
15,929 battles

a little disappointed as I had got all but the last one ( the Premium pumpkin ) ... and then had to start again ...    I hope all goes well as I am due to get the premium pumpkin tomorrow   ..  

:Smile_honoring:  wondering if I will get  a second Premium Pumpkin   ? :Smile_hiding: 

[SNAP]
Players
3 posts
12,624 battles

So I got daily shipment for 1st week... After I got last reward in that turn (premium container) i didn't have daily logins. My bf, on the other hand, got it every day so far. He even got msg that daily is bugged and got another pumkin. And me... i got nothing. not even that msg. I contacted support and they keep telling me that is fine etc... I swear to all existing and non existing Gods... I never saw greediest developers.

[SNAP]
Players
3 posts
12,624 battles
On 11/9/2018 at 11:17 AM, Quetak said:

how is this fair to others who havent it broken? I want also additional 6 pumkins (chance for perma camos). I want to reset my daily shipments too please, thank you. 

↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ You are not alone. xD ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

• Cool 1