You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DariusJacek

Rage quiting by teamkill mechanics.

9 comments in this topic

Players
2,142 posts
13,693 battles

Just had a game in ranked where our already pink Acasta not happy with an MM decided to rage quit by suiciding using our other DD as a punching bad dealing damage to himself in effect. Ruining a game for the whole team. And it was not a new player, he has average stats and lots of battles.  Support does not give a :etc_swear:about this according to the web page they are not dealing with it. If you do not want to play do not play FFS. Or play single player games, not online multiplayer. @MrConway is meaningless karma report all we can do about it? Do we need such players in our community? And no, I did not named and shamed, no names here and he shamed himself. Mods remove attachment if it is not OK to post here.

*edit*

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

Your tagging of @MrConway didn't appear to have worked, so here you go.

Also, open a ticket to support anyway. Their website says they don't deal with this, but other WG staff have regularily said that opening a ticket with evidence (replay, which you have) will have them look at it and take measures.

• Cool 1

Players
2,142 posts
13,693 battles
18 minut temu, Aotearas napisał:

Also, open a ticket to support anyway. Their website says they don't deal with this, but other WG staff have regularily said that opening a ticket with evidence (replay, which you have) will have them look at it and take measures.

Thanks. Do not know if I am bothered to go through all this. Just had to :cap_wander:out a bit here and I am OK now.  I was really :etc_swear: but this guy wasted enough of my time. If WG wants to do something here is the replay above.

• Cool 1

Players
4,503 posts
7,604 battles

TBF if he was already pink then he's going to be looking at a lot of games before he loses the TK status and if he keeps suiciding then he'll end up locked into co-op for a while at least.

• Cool 1

Players
2,142 posts
13,693 battles
13 hours ago, Flavio1997 said:

trust me they will take it, i did 2 days ago and had 2 people banned

ok will do later after football

13 hours ago, Capra76 said:

TBF if he was already pink then he's going to be looking at a lot of games before he loses the TK status and if he keeps suiciding then he'll end up locked into co-op for a while at least.

Poor coop players:cap_wander: they have to suffer all these convicts :cap_haloween:

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles
16 minutes ago, DariusJacek said:

Poor coop players:cap_wander: they have to suffer all these convicts :cap_haloween:

If anything those people should get special MM only against equally penalized guys.

Iirc a couple other multiplayer games did similar stuff with cheaters. Instead of banning them they simply restricted their accounts to only play on servers with other such convicted cheaters, get a taste of their own medicine. Always found that practice to be poetic justice and something that might do well being the industry standard.

• Cool 2

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,283 posts
3,675 battles
On 11/7/2018 at 8:28 PM, DariusJacek said:

Just had a game in ranked where our already pink Acasta not happy with an MM decided to rage quit by suiciding using our other DD as a punching bad dealing damage to himself in effect. Ruining a game for the whole team. And it was not a new player, he has average stats and lots of battles.  Support does not give a :etc_swear:about this according to the web page they are not dealing with it. If you do not want to play do not play FFS. Or play single player games, not online multiplayer. @MrConway is meaningless karma report all we can do about it? Do we need such players in our community? And no, I did not named and shamed, no names here and he shamed himself. Mods remove attachment if it is not OK to post here.

*edit*

On 11/7/2018 at 8:33 PM, Aotearas said:

This. Do send in a ticket. While we don't deal with minor singular occurences of team-damage, if we can see that you encountered one of our really special snowflakes - we can of course make an exception.

• Cool 4

Players
2,142 posts
13,693 battles
11 godzin temu, MrConway napisał:

This. Do send in a ticket. While we don't deal with minor singular occurences of team-damage, if we can see that you encountered one of our really special snowflakes - we can of course make an exception.

Done. I hope that he will get a few days off to think about his attitude towards the others.