Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Shungite_Merchant

does ranked battles need its own achivments

3 comments in this topic

Players
344 posts
15,290 battles

i was thinking the other day, why does ranked have to use random battle achivements, operations have there own, but ranked how ever different from random battle still has the same, can instead of 10 flags maybe 10 steel?, achivements that reward GOOD play, maybe ones for destroyers only, cruisers only, ect, lock the battleship out of a witherer, lock an afk out of a solo warrior haha, just an idea i had

Players
344 posts
15,290 battles

I'm not much of a ranked player so me coming up with idea's might cause pitch forks, but here is a ranked die hard achievement idea, you have 10% health, you ram and kill a ship of 90% health, could also go into a destroyer high calibre achievement, 100k spotting damage 100k raw damage?? Again just correct me if you think anything is not going to reward good play 

Players
132 posts
7,714 battles

No, not really, ranked doesn't "need" any exclusive achievements, in fact some some of them are easier to get like high caliber and first blood.

Ranked is not that different from randoms anyway.

I think people would be more interested in a base XP rework but that's a different can of worms.

Operations obviously need separate achievements. It would be stupid to hand out people kraken unleashed for sinking 5 bots.

What is needed is a global rework of them. Add some more tanking that doesn't require surviving the battle, spotting ones would also be nice.

Getting steel instead od flags is a bit too optimistic.

Btw lack of any signal flags on a "devastating strike" is a bit weird to this day.

Sign in to follow this