Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Garfield4

tier 10 premium ships

14 comments in this topic

[LAZY]
Beta Tester
128 posts
11,544 battles
4 hours ago, Somilica92 said:

quote Thiextar : "This is the correct thing to do, flood the forum, flood the reddit, spread it everywhere, bad publicity is the one thing that wargaming listens to.'' end quote

The people in charge in this company do not read  non-russian forums, so keep dreaming. They rely on what community staff relay to them, which is easily/regularly ignored (sadly).

(what they < really > do is listen to their accountants; have the sales gone up this month/this quarter yes/no ? . quality of gameplay and what the players think about it does not interest them anymore; they are Cyprus bankers for years now, you know)

The only thing that would work is to vote with your wallet and buy other games for sale soon at december discounts for $/Eu  20,- or less, aka vote with your mouse (feet).

Which is futile anyway regarding the issue at hand, seeing the amount of "players" spending 50 bucks /euro on a tier 8 ships, while their experience is tier 2 at max, with  an grand total of 20 battles played in those...

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[LAZY]
Beta Tester
128 posts
11,544 battles

That's  cool, I already feared no one would react on this topic except a moderator maybe :cap_yes:

[TOXIC]
Players
4,758 posts
12,074 battles

Was there some announcement of selling a t10 Premium, or are you trying to hand out pitchforks (20 EUR or less apiece!) on account of existence of things like Salem and Stalingrad, purchasable for steel or coal?

• Funny 1

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
187 posts
9,877 battles
10 minutes ago, Drasnighta said:

This isn't the topic you're looking for...

That's impossible. Perhaps the archives are incomplete.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[CATS]
Players
27,452 posts
14,574 battles
1 hour ago, Garfield4 said:
The people in charge in this company do not read  non-russian forums, so keep dreaming.

Sure...

[SM0KE]
Players
5,848 posts
14,117 battles

Aw, this isn't a leak indicating that I have a shiny new T10 premium DD to look forward to...? No fair!

<flounces off in a huff>

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

Not that this would have any direct relationship with WoWs, but if the upcoming XFoundations plays anything like like X3 Reunion/Terran Conflict/Albion Prelude (and thus nothing like that other interlude that we absolutely didn't have, why are you asking?) you'd have a hard time prying me off my PC for anything else anyway.

Can barely wait:

Spoiler

• Cool 3

Beta Tester
93 posts
7,045 battles
2 hours ago, Aotearas said:

Not that this would have any direct relationship with WoWs, but if the upcoming XFoundations plays anything like like X3 Reunion/Terran Conflict/Albion Prelude (and thus nothing like that other interlude that we absolutely didn't have, why are you asking?) you'd have a hard time prying me off my PC for anything else anyway.

Can barely wait:

Hide contents

And then they will reveal it as a mobile game only...

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles
18 minutes ago, SirCaitlynJenner said:

And then they will reveal it as a mobile game only...

Naw, Egosoft already got their reality check with what happened with the last X-game-that-does-not-exist. Also, they aren't sleeping with Activision (or EA, or Ubisoft for that matter), which helps a great deal in not devolving into a share-holder driven cashgrab circle-jerk.

[-IAN-]
Players
2,022 posts
6,837 battles
1 hour ago, puffpuff134 said:

What about a tier 11 battleship, for usd$200 ?

If it's a 1990's refit of the Iowa class then TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!