Sign in to follow this  
StalkerSoC

Jean Bart release date...?

6 comments in this topic

Players
71 posts
4,405 battles

Hello everyone,

So a big what if... What if WG release Jean Bart in Between the 8th and the 10th of this month ?

Let me explain, Jean Bart fought her last WW2 battle at this date against USS Massachusetts (BB-59) in Casablanca, and it could be the best release date for this battleship. Some may argue that we will get the refitted post war version, which would make this date irrelevant... But to be honest, it would be amazing to see her get into the game this week.

What are your thought on this ?

Jeanbart.jpg.b3cf365c8d9366c27ef7a5e2f7a516d2.jpg

Players
71 posts
4,405 battles
Il y a 5 minutes, ColonelPete a dit :

That I wait for the release day and probably not buy her....

To be honest, I hope they will sell her for coal or FXP so I can get her along with Alaska... We will see ! 

[BONI]
Players
1,257 posts
12,064 battles

I'm not impressed by it. MBRB is a boring gimmick, you lose out on some utility by not having a plane and sacrificing speed kinda detracts from what makes this line special. Yeah, cool AA bro, but doesn't matter when CVs are almost extinct. It might have good performance but I don't think I'd find it especially fun. So basically the same way I feel about Rep but minus the scary guns. Bourgogne could be great as a souped-up Alsace, especially if that +15% speed boost turns out true, but I have a sneaking suspicion it's going to be for steel.

Sign in to follow this