Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
deaxter_hero

Tier 8 Matchmaking

4 comments in this topic

Players
9 posts
6,424 battles

How long will it take before tier 8 matchmaking is changed? In both WoT and WoWs tier 8 is a cursed tier. You are frequently in battles against tier 10 and 9. You meet higher tier much more often than lower tiers. No fun at all. Why would I play my Atago or Tirpitz? Why is that? What is wg´s motive? Is it really so that wg does not want you to play T8 and forces you by this mm to convert free XPs for T9 prem ships and grind and spend gold on free XPs to get T9 and 10? T8 used to be fun. Used to love Tirpitz and Atago. Not happy at all now. Why did I spend real money on my T8 ships then, to get constantly up-tiered? Are there any planes to change this mm?

• Boring 2

[CATS]
Players
27,264 posts
14,525 battles
13 minutes ago, deaxter_hero said:

How long will it take before tier 8 matchmaking is changed? In both WoT and WoWs tier 8 is a cursed tier. You are frequently in battles against tier 10 and 9. You meet higher tier much more often than lower tiers. No fun at all. Why would I play my Atago or Tirpitz? Why is that? What is wg´s motive? Is it really so that wg does not want you to play T8 and forces you by this mm to convert free XPs for T9 prem ships and grind and spend gold on free XPs to get T9 and 10? T8 used to be fun. Used to love Tirpitz and Atago. Not happy at all now. Why did I spend real money on my T8 ships then, to get constantly up-tiered? Are there any planes to change this mm?

For each thread created about this, the time for a rework is increased by one day.

We are at 347 days at the moment, for roughly a year now.....

• Funny 2

Players
206 posts
73 battles

Hello everyone,

I locked this thread. There is another which has been created yesterday with the same subject, and it contains more answer. 

Thank you in advance for using it : T8 Matchmaking...

Have a good day.
Jahpero