You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Premium Shop in November: Halloween - Discussion Thread

76 comments in this topic

[STEG]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
206 posts
10,335 battles

So you can actually buy a tier 9 premium for money now? I guess all promises are to be broken.

Now we understand that the Jean Bart is also available for coal, at a much higher cost than the Musashi. At least we get to chose how to get it. But what about the Alaska? Maybe that ship will be a free XP ship then? I might have enough coal and free XP to buy both.

• Cool 7
  • Bad 1

Players
166 posts

Just wondering how long Jean Bart will be available in arsenal...

Well, tier 9 for real money? I don’t know. Pricey. I understand its t9 and its much better than anything else sold until now.

in the other hand t9 ships used to be available for free xp. People still spend real money to unlock the elite ship xp.

This is different now.

Some (including myself) already stock free xp on account not touching it waiting for either JB or Alaska to be released.  Some even spend doublon for that. 

These people got ice cold shower. 

Hope Alaska will be a free xp one.

For JB? As one of my favourite BB I will get her. But I would go for the coal even if it takes a lot of time. 

We’ll see

• Cool 2

[DUBO]
Players
69 posts

Now you did it again! I have already spent the money I have for nice stuff, so I have no money left to spend on luxuries like new french battleships, not until the end of the month.

If you want my money, then you will extend the offer from 23rd of november to 31st of november, at that date I have a new batch of money to spend.

[KM]
Players
35 posts
12,773 battles

T9 Premium for real money? You can't believe Wargaming anymore... it is like the promise with the submarines.

An announcement for the players, who are awaiting her would have been nice; perhaps some of us, who are buying some expensive stuff in the premium shop in the last days are very sad now :(

• Cool 2

[-WHO-]
Players
71 posts
5,358 battles
2 minutes ago, Khorne said:

T9 Premium for real money? You can't believe Wargaming anymore... it is like the promise with the submarines.

An announcement for the players, who are awaiting her would have been nice; perhaps some of us, who are buying some expensive stuff in the premium shop in the last days are very sad now :(

whats the diffence? people spending money on free xp? or buying it in the shop? I dont see much diffrence there.

maybe if you did get your free xp from the battles, but thats maybe 1% off people. So please think before you post.

• Funny 2
  • Bad 3

Players
5,979 posts
11,601 battles
7 minutes ago, vonduus said:

Now you did it again! I have already spent the money I have for nice stuff, so I have no money left to spend on luxuries like new french battleships, not until the end of the month.

If you want my money, then you will extend the offer from 23rd of november to 31st of november, at that date I have a new batch of money to spend.

Where does it mention its availability till 23 november?

And does this also count for the arsenal?

[KM]
Players
35 posts
12,773 battles

The difference is, that people have the possibility to earn the free xp instead of buying the ship.

And additionally you dont understand my statement: the point is, that Wargaming in the past often make promises like "There never will be submarines in the game" or "We will no sell premium ship over t8 in the store".

• Cool 2

[-WHO-]
Players
71 posts
5,358 battles
Just now, Khorne said:

The difference is, that people have the possibility to earn the free xp instead of buying the ship.

Yeah i get what you are saying, but i still think the new players on this game woudnt buy this ship, its like 65 euro.

Ofcourse there will be some, but i think those are rerolls or a small percentage of the new players.

The missouri is much more unfair for people that cant  get it anymore. Atleast in my opinion.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 2

Players
89 posts
4,308 battles

This is a new low, WG. .. You said tier 9 or 10 ships won't be available for purchase so I have already converted a high amount of doubloons into free exp for future ships when the conversion rate was 1:35. I won't spend a cent anymore on this game, not even for premium account. I was expecting this ship for a long time and now you ask me to spend even more money... You are so greedy that it makes me puke! Please continue to disrespect your players and customers until you won't have left any of them anymore. I like your games, but I really wish now that they will die soon so that you won't have anything to milk anymore. Unbelievable... I won't recommend your games to anyone and I will write in all your forums about your greedy and shameless practices. 

To all the players out there who agree with me: do not buy this ship in the premium shop! Let's boycott this until they put in  the game shop as free exp, like the other ships. Or get it with coal. I will definitely not buy it. 

• Cool 8

[T-F-K]
Players
29 posts
13,619 battles

I really wanna know how many players have all of the free XP ships. I'm one of them, and I did not spend a penny on buying doubloons. Unfortunately because of that, I have only 8 tier X ships, but imagine how many full lines I could have unlocked:Smile_Default: Better not think about it. I hope steel and coal will replace Free XP when it comes to buy these kind of ships, so I can finnaly focus on the tech tree ones. 

Players
89 posts
4,308 battles
15 minutes ago, Somilica92 said:

whats the diffence? people spending money on free xp? or buying it in the shop? I dont see much diffrence there.

maybe if you did get your free xp from the battles, but thats maybe 1% off people. So please think before you post.

No, it is not 1% of the players... You got that statistic from where the sun doesn't shine... And even when you do convert doubloons for free exp, you usually do it at 1:35 conversion rate PLUS... you also get a lot of the free exp from battles. Stop writing things that are in favor of this greedy company. Seriously. 

Players
3 posts
8,334 battles

Wasn't the whole concept behind tier IX-X premiums that you needed to spend a certain amount of time in the game to be able to get them? Sure, you can convert fxp, but you need the elite xp for it in the first place. You need to play to earn coal bit by bit, and play (and do fairly well in) competitive game modes to get steel for Flint/Black/Stalingrad, or convert that steel (heresy!) to coal.

Just to test, I made a new account, went straight to the premium shop without playing a single battle, and I can see and buy the Jean Bart. Obviously the levels in the service record will mean that I'll need to play a little bit to actually get to random battles, but that unlocks at level 3... I was hoping there would be some kind of limit related to the number of battles played/you highest tier, to ensure that people with Jean Bart have some kind of experience with tier IX-X gameplay, but I guess not.

• Cool 4

[-WHO-]
Players
71 posts
5,358 battles
2 minutes ago, Amun_RA said:

No, it is not 1% of the players... You got that statistic from where the sun doesn't shine... And even when you do convert doubloons for free exp, you usually do it at 1:35 conversion rate PLUS... you also get a lot of the exp from the battle. Stop writing things that are in favor of this greedy company. Seriously. 

Lol, you will never have that free xp from only battles so i dont know what you're talking about.

Everyone should have a fair opportunity to get t9 credit grinder and not only the whales or the people that play 2hours a day.

• Bad 3

Players
89 posts
4,308 battles
6 hours ago, Somilica92 said:

Lol, you will never have that free xp from only battles so i dont know what you're talking about.

Everyone should have a fair opportunity to get t9 credit grinder and not only the whales or the people that play 2hours a day.

This discussion with you is pretty useless. I will stop at this post. *edited* players who get free exp ships by *edited* playing, although it is hard and time consuming. And *edited* much more than your 1% of the players who combine their earned free exp in battles with converted free exp using doubloons *edited* of 1:35. If you only want to buy it with money, *edited* (bought in the premium shop) into free exp *edited* you want. Got it? I have highlited the words so that something, maybe, will lit up somewhere. 

Anyway, this is about greedy WG and their disrespect for their players. Period.

Edited by kwiatek228
edited due to capslock usage
  • Cool 2

Players
5,979 posts
11,601 battles
32 minutes ago, Somilica92 said:

You'd be surprised :Smile_coin:

The 1% is unlikely to be correct. Yes, the casual gamers that only play a weekend here and an afternoon there will most likely not have even half a million fxp in their cash. But some people do play the game every day and lots.

You can get the same amount of fxp as I can, but in a fair way (so you need to grind for the fxp or at the very least convert it all).

And even though I now know how to gain fxp more easily, I did convert for Missouri at least partially and I was happy giving WG some of the money I think was worth it.

And if WG were to quit making freemiums available for fxp, then what purpose would farming fxp have?

I play all my ships stock anyway and feel like it being kinda pointless to skip game content as the whole purpose to me is the experience in playing all of these tech tree ships.

It would mean another reason for me, something that I enjoy doing and having stuff to look forward to, removed with the possibility of the removal of all fxp ships.

It's how I want to play the game.

• Cool 2

[DEFR]
Players
23 posts
4,590 battles
32 minutes ago, Somilica92 said:

Really? I got around 500k free XP in about two weeks (plus lots of XP which could be converted) from stacking flags and playing operations back when the Missouri was about to be removed. Wasnt even hard. Learned it from a Jingles video about the Missouri removal.

• Cool 1

[FISHR]
[FISHR]
Players
19 posts
6,964 battles

This is stupid, selling T9 to new players for a *edited* cheap price in the shop 750000xp is around 90 euro or with the xp discount for around 72 euro. When you want this ship you HAVE to buy it or grind for a stupid amound of coal.

I dont know whats wrong with Wargaming these days, their word means nothing when they break all the promisses about not selling T9 or T10 ships. Whats next? selling T10? they will! 

Edited by kwiatek228
edited due to capslock usage
  • Cool 5

Players
5,979 posts
11,601 battles
3 minutes ago, williepie310 said:

When you want this ship you HAVE to buy it or grind for a stupid amound of coal.

I think you do have a point here.

Why is JB so much more expensive in coal value compared to Musashi? And why isn't JB for fxp? Aren't people who know how to farm fxp loyal? Aren't the people who convert loyal?

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
48 posts
10,163 battles

Guys, let's cut 'em some slack...

I know its tough seeing that all of the sudden there's a T9 Premium on sale and a BB at that but I highly doubt that JB can be compared to either the Musashi or the Missouri.

It is, after all a Richelieu-Class BB which are sturdy but anything from overpowered in their general layout and the MGRB sure is a nice touch but with the other ships that have it I never felt like it was a gamechanger. 

Let's see how she fares a couple of months into the game.

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Beta Tester
7 posts
2,007 battles
15 minutes ago, Delta_Leader said:

Guys, let's cut 'em some slack...

I know its tough seeing that all of the sudden there's a T9 Premium on sale and a BB at that but I highly doubt that JB can be compared to either the Musashi or the Missouri.

It is, after all a Richelieu-Class BB which are sturdy but anything from overpowered in their general layout and the MGRB sure is a nice touch but with the other ships that have it I never felt like it was a gamechanger. 

Let's see how she fares a couple of months into the game.

I believe whether the ship is overpowered or not is besides the point here. It's potentialy allowing newbies without any real experience buy their way into T9-10 battles, which was already an issue on T8.

Even the fxp/xp for conversion you have to gain by playing, and it's considerably more than what you need to reach Account Level 3 to unlock random battles.

• Cool 3

[MAUI]
Players
27 posts
8,948 battles
1 hour ago, Delta_Leader said:

It's not about performance of the ship, it's all about the fact they're selling T9 premium in premium shop even tho they directly said they won't do anything like that :etc_swear:

• Cool 3

Players
89 posts
4,308 battles
55 minutes ago, Arkus86 said:

I believe whether the ship is overpowered or not is besides the point here. It's potentialy allowing newbies without any real experience buy their way into T9-10 battles, which was already an issue on T8.

Even the fxp/xp for conversion you have to gain by playing, and it's considerably more than what you need to reach Account Level 3 to unlock random battles.

Totally agree. The players who cannot financially to convert to free exp at least would need first to play some games in order to get 750k exp. And that is rally significant. Now a player with 0 battles can get into tier 9 battles instantly by the way of opening their credit card first. WG seems to ruin its games on purpose... 

• Cool 3

[HOTEL]
Players
8 posts
3,983 battles

I see the World of Tanks marketing team has taken over this game now. Enjoy the ride because its whale hunting season.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2