Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
22cm

One of the funniest sprint ranked games

15 comments in this topic

[GBUK]
Players
28 posts
12,615 battles

What did those poor islands do to deserve that beating you gave them? :Smile-_tongue:

Players
6,613 posts
10,826 battles
17 hours ago, 22cm said:

One of the best teams ever. :)

Before I watched it, I was thinking to myself: "cant be worse then what I experianced". But actually: Its a perfect copy. On the same map, also south spawn (whenever I spawn south, I get the biggest :etc_swear:, while when I spawn north I just roflstomp). I had a DD that camped behind the island, doing nothing. Our team started flaming, then a Okto started to shoot at our DD, turning pink. At some point, the DD rushed out, straight into a König, missed the torps byy like 4 km (no joke) and got blabbed. Meanwhile. The pink BB turned his ship around and went afk to EXACT the same place your Kongo went to. AND needless to say: we would have won that match if only 1 of those 2 super :etc_swear: would have played.

IMHO: those 2 guys from my game and the 2 guys from your game need to be permabanned. They shouldnt, under no circumstances, be allowed to play this game. period, no discussion.

[SHAFT]
Players
10,297 posts
9,104 battles
18 hours ago, 22cm said:

Replay is worth watching. Follow especially the Jianwei and Kongo play.

No words...

And ofc, this Jianwei must be German, because you write dumB with B in english, but DumM in german... There would be no reason to write dumb wrong, unless its dumm in your own language :Smile_teethhappy:

I think you should report that Jianwei to the Support, because he told the enemy team your location, and afaik this is a punishable offence.

BBabies and DDummies flooding the game with incompetence :cap_old:

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
5,290 posts
24,436 battles

In the beginning I was like "What is that Jianwei doing there humping that rock, is he stuck or something?!" :Smile_facepalm:

[ROT8]
Players
2,730 posts

@22cm That Jianwei has less than 6k av damage after 150 battles in it....wtf? Although trying to torp a gremmy 3 times explains all. :Smile_veryhappy: And as for the Kongo, he left the battle long before he hit the south line and basically was the main reason for the loss. Just by the chat box, these types are totally unaware of how crap they are by the looks.:Smile_sceptic:

[SHAFT]
Players
10,297 posts
9,104 battles

4 hours ago, bushwacker001 said:

And as for the Kongo, he left the battle long before he hit the south line and basically was the main reason for the loss.

But if you leave the game, your ship stops moving.... so he just went AFK that A-Hole :cap_old:

Players
676 posts
10,238 battles

I thought the most amusing part was when the jianwei and enemy acasta are being lippy in the chat "you're useless" (Confederate)  "Yes is a coward" (High Caliber)  and so on and so forth...

the literal evidence of you not being crap is scrolling in front of their eyes and they keep taking crap.

oi vey

Kongo was useless, but the jianwei made it look great.... if only the Kongo hadn't gone awol you could still have won.

I would also report the jianwei for giving away your position - that was pure malice and trying to fork over your own team.

[N3XUS]
Players
1,101 posts
23,878 battles

But think of it...generally speaking: the idea for rank-sprints is brilliant!!..does provide a real very, very nice entertaining aspect to the many game possibilies already existing! So, the one that gotta have invented that extra option  (rank-sprints) did real great job, cheers! Very nice for the very many new incoming players, nice!

Players
2,305 posts

I am watching the video and willing a detonation on that final BB.. You played an excellent game and perhaps you have a hidden talent as a landscape gardener..:Smile_teethhappy:

I think the DD should be reported for reporting allied positions because that goes against the spirit of the game and I believe WG do take that seriously.. 

But the Kongo..The person playing the Kongo could have had a real life emergency, i.e if the player has children or such, there isn't the evidence to suggest the player just left the keyboard deliberately without reason...

Sign in to follow this