Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
KarmaQU_EU

WoWs Graphics, Visuals, Effects, Atmospheric thread

2 comments in this topic

[FAME]
Beta Tester
803 posts
4,376 battles

Take a break from menial mental tasks.

An old .gif of artillery firing, maybe useful someday for the improvement of WoWs. Most likely in visuals section.

2137117532_ArtilleryShellsFlying2.thumb.gif.8cc65ea185e28a95d71e586e11ef62e5.gif

If anyone else has anything, anything related to graphics, visuals, effects, immersion, UI, and atmosphere, from technical links of WG's patented method of skyline rendering, or just youtube videos of juicy naval movie snippets, I'd be humbled if they would care to share it in here for us all to browse and immerse at our leisure, or more seriously, peruse ways to use it for the continued benefit and improvement of WoWs.

Reposts or links to other threads welcome. Precise screenshots of other games' effects welcome. Drawn and animated .gifs of naval scenery welcome. Shipgirl .gif animated snippets tolerated.

This thread, if successful, can serve as a repository for reference and representation of player expectations.

(I couldn't find a ready thread dedicated to this aspect of the game yet. Might be my fault, but one has always wished forums to have more functionality.)

• Boring 1

Players
7,170 posts
245 battles

i think visuals and sound effects need improving especially AA and the various different caliber guns we have.

graphics there is only soo much you can do with bigworld.

i guess this will be moved to off-topic.

Sign in to follow this