Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Kevbar

Highest Damage Inflicted on a Single Ship

5 comments in this topic

[HOO]
Beta Tester
682 posts
6,600 battles

Had my highest damage game last night. I know it is nowhere near the damage some of you more competent chaps/chappesses have achieved but I'm quite happy with it, however, that is not the point of this post.

When looking at the post battle results, I noticed that I managed over 172k damage on 1 ship alone which got me wondering what is the highest damage any of you fine people have inflicted on some poor unfortunate!

Conq 3.jpg

Conq 1.jpg

Conq 2.jpg

• Cool 6
  • Boring 1

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles
44 minutes ago, Kevbar said:

Had my highest damage game last night. I know it is nowhere near the damage some of you more competent chaps/chappesses have achieved but I'm quite happy with it, however, that is not the point of this post.

When looking at the post battle results, I noticed that I managed over 172k damage on 1 ship alone which got me wondering what is the highest damage any of you fine people have inflicted on some poor unfortunate!

dont have screenshots, but it should be something along those lines for me as well.

Also, I note with approval that most of that was done with AP, "despite" you being in a Conqueror :cap_like: that's the way to do it! :crab:

• Cool 4

[SHAFT]
Players
10,327 posts
9,122 battles

Was a similiar thread not too long ago, i had 160k on a GK once (with Hindi)

I think i had everything on him

AP, HE, Fire, Torp and Ram :cap_haloween:

• Cool 1

[HOO]
Beta Tester
682 posts
6,600 battles
13 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

Also, I note with approval that most of that was done with AP, "despite" you being in a Conqueror :cap_like: that's the way to do it! :crab:

I was hoping someone would spot that! That Expert Loader skill is very underrated!!

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
603 posts

That is the way you sail a BB, always attract as much damage as possible, so CL/CA and DD’s can do their job and increase your volume of fire.

Though I’m not good at it, I only find a winning battle in a BB a real succes when I get “Dreadnought” and “Fireproof” achievements.

(The fireproof is easily obtained though)

Cause then I’ve distracted the enemy team to my best ability... I haven’t noticed the damage recieved before though, maybe I should..

Sign in to follow this