Jump to content
  • 0
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DuneDreamer

Jean Bart available in the French ship tree

23 comments in this topic

Question

Players
499 posts

I can see that Jean Bart is already made available in the French ship tree but when you hover over it, it says that the ship can only be purchased in the premium shop. What's your take on that? Are they planning it to be the first tier 9 sold in the premium shop?

 

jb.png.c4c2843d844cf139936977539524c561.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 3
[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,148 posts
29,055 battles

WG Developers just gave Jean Bart a price of 19,200 Gold (Doubloons) 

230561952_DesktopScreenshot2018_11.04-11_33_55_22.png.088f20884b3df4d0cf52e9603649b2d4.png

So I presume she will be up for sale next week. 

192k Coal

19,2k Steel

750k FXP (Gut feeling it's this) 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1
[CATS]
Players
27,449 posts
14,574 battles

The information the mod is giving you is useless.

Probably a standard message for all ships shown that cannot be bought in game.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Players
499 posts
21 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Are you sure you are not using a mod?

Yes, I'm using a mod but I wasn't sure where the information was coming from. I was hoping someone can share more info on this change but obviously only the authors of the mod know how the ship can be obtained...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Players
499 posts
33 minutes ago, iJoby said:

WG Developers just gave Jean Bart a price of 19,200 Gold (Doubloons) 

230561952_DesktopScreenshot2018_11.04-11_33_55_22.png.088f20884b3df4d0cf52e9603649b2d4.png

So I presume she will be up for sale next week. 

192k Coal

19,2k Steel

750k FXP (Gut feeling it's this) 

 

Man, where did you get this object from and why do you think the ship will be up for sale next week?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,148 posts
29,055 battles
36 minutes ago, DuneDreamer said:

 

Man, where did you get this object from and why do you think the ship will be up for sale next week?

Source for cost: Wargaming Devs API

Sale time, I stated "presume", not definite. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Players
499 posts
1 minute ago, iJoby said:

Source for cost: Devs API

Sale time, I stated "presume", not definite. :)

I was just reading your post on Jean Bart on your blog. You quoted the price as "19,200 Doubloons (Devs API)" but you also stated that the ship will most probably be available for free XP. Are you presuming that they'll both sell the ship in the premium shop and at the same time make it available for free XP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,148 posts
29,055 battles
Just now, DuneDreamer said:

I was just reading your post on Jean Bart on your blog. You quoted the price as "19,200 Doubloons (Devs API)" but you also stated that the ship will most probably be available for free XP. Are you presuming that they'll both sell the ship in the premium shop and at the same time make it available for free XP?

It's impossible to tell TBH. I am only going by what T9 ships usually end up being, (FXP) but it could later on be coal/steel or just steel. It is confusing, because all FXP Coal and Steel ships start with the first 3 numbers in the Ship ID as (376) and Jean Bart is (375). so TBF we will never know until WG announce the way it will be sold, but the Doubloon value is 19,200.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Players
499 posts

I hope that both Jean Bart and Bourgogne will be worth their price as I've heard that the devs and nerfing the ships by reducing the time of the reload boost consumable.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,148 posts
29,055 battles
3 hours ago, DuneDreamer said:

I hope that both Jean Bart and Bourgogne will be worth their price as I've heard that the devs and nerfing the ships by reducing the time of the reload boost consumable.

Bourgogne ship ID is one of the ships that starts with the first 3 numbers 376, same as all the FXP, Steel and Coal ships.

1914680573_DesktopScreenshot2018_11.04-17_48_46_82.png.1f432c585aabd3156030441bb3236461.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,594 posts
13,969 battles
23 hours ago, iJoby said:

Bourgogne ship ID is one of the ships that starts with the first 3 numbers 376, same as all the FXP, Steel and Coal ships.

1914680573_DesktopScreenshot2018_11.04-17_48_46_82.png.1f432c585aabd3156030441bb3236461.png

What about Nelson?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
[THROW]
Players
161 posts
8,248 battles

This datamine better be true. I'd go on a killing spree if Alaska was anything other than free exp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,148 posts
29,055 battles
2 hours ago, Ydoum said:

This datamine better be true. I'd go on a killing spree if Alaska was anything other than free exp.

Well, Alaska has the same Ship ID Code as Stalingrad (3760109) so I wouldn't be surprised if she was a Steel sale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Beta Tester
3,338 posts
14,785 battles
On 11/4/2018 at 6:47 PM, iJoby said:

Bourgogne ship ID is one of the ships that starts with the first 3 numbers 376, same as all the FXP, Steel and Coal ships.

 

1914680573_DesktopScreenshot2018_11.04-17_48_46_82.png.1f432c585aabd3156030441bb3236461.png

 

8 hours ago, iJoby said:

Well, Alaska has the same Ship ID Code as Stalingrad (3760109) so I wouldn't be surprised if she was a Steel sale.

 

So all reward ships (FXP, coal, STEEL, whatever) seem to have that 376 then, and it means nothing ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
[THESO]
Players
1,206 posts
15,843 battles
10 hours ago, iJoby said:

Well, Alaska has the same Ship ID Code as Stalingrad (3760109) so I wouldn't be surprised if she was a Steel sale.

It's hard to see if the ID has any meaning beyond the first 3 digits. We would need to see the IDs of the missing freemium ships, Nelson, JB, maybe some coal ships and some regular and premium ship. I would be careful drawing conclusions from five IDs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,148 posts
29,055 battles
4 hours ago, HMS_Kilinowski said:

It's hard to see if the ID has any meaning beyond the first 3 digits. We would need to see the IDs of the missing freemium ships, Nelson, JB, maybe some coal ships and some regular and premium ship. I would be careful drawing conclusions from five IDs.

Where did I draw a conclusion? :cap_hmm:

If I said "I wouldnt be surprised if it rains tomorrow", does not mean it will.

You can request for a Devs API HERE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
[THESO]
Players
1,206 posts
15,843 battles
11 minutes ago, iJoby said:

Where did I draw a conclusion? :cap_hmm:

If I said "I wouldnt be surprised if it rains tomorrow", does not mean it will.

You can request for a Devs API HERE.

And I said "I would be careful ..." not "You should ...".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Players
5,979 posts
11,657 battles
6 hours ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

 

 

So all reward ships (FXP, coal, STEEL, whatever) seem to have that 376 then, and it means nothing ?

Where can I see these numbers?

I vaguely remember having seen such numbers somewhere else but I can't find anything at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×