Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Linkaex

Good players and teams!

9 comments in this topic

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
795 posts
4,584 battles

Just wanted to say, today has been a good day! :cap_like:

For the majority of matches I had players who communicated, gave feedback to other players and people admitting making mistakes. 

People did not rush off and die, stick to the map borders but all were willingly to work together. 

There was a lot of fun and jokes made in-game chat and the overall atmosphere was quite chill. Also towards the enemy team there was a lot of mutual respect and not so much banter. :Smile_playing:

I did not win all the games of course, but out of the 24 games played today I got a 66,6% w/r. :cap_rambo:

I played mainly T6 and 7 in case you are wondering :Smile_honoring:

• Boring 1

[UNICS]
Players
4,506 posts
15,942 battles
26 minutes ago, Linkaex said:

Just wanted to say, today has been a good day! :cap_like:

For the majority of matches I had players who communicated, gave feedback to other players and people admitting making mistakes. 

People did not rush off and die, stick to the map borders but all were willingly to work together. 

There was a lot of fun and jokes made in-game chat and the overall atmosphere was quite chill. Also towards the enemy team there was a lot of mutual respect and not so much banter. :Smile_playing:

Okay, how many of those pills did you take..? :dance_turtle:

• Funny 4

[TU]
Players
184 posts
7,582 battles

I’m happy for you, but this thread will be closed by moderators. Don’t know what you were talking about but you are not supposed to discuss other games than World of Warships on this forum!

• Funny 10

[-YOLO]
Beta Tester
77 posts
12,851 battles

I'm envious because my experience today has been quite different. Perhaps the least enjoyable gaming experience I've had for a long while. I blame myself for being naive enough to expect that Ranked might be fun. 

Beta Tester
4,932 posts
20,580 battles

61% winrate today (after 20% the two days before) so yeah, it was okay-ish... had I stopped after the first four battles, it would have been 100% ^^

• Cool 2

Players
2,305 posts

9 games played and 6 victories, not including 2 submarine victories... Carried more games than I would have liked but all adds to the flavour.

• Cool 1

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
795 posts
4,584 battles
1 hour ago, xXx_Blogis_xXx said:

well gratzz then :) hope u will pass 50% line one day :)

Only 0,4% to go. And I came from a long way (44%) so probably before the end of the year I will surpass the 50% :) 

But my PR is lacking and I find that more important. 

[JRM]
Players
6,739 posts
11 hours ago, loppantorkel said:

Okay, how many of those pills did you take..? :dance_turtle:

Shrooms?

Sign in to follow this