Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
IanH755

Arsenal - Option to buy multiple "packs" of signals and camos rather than just single please!

4 comments in this topic

Players
1,362 posts
5,356 battles

HI all,

While I like the Arsenal I do have on major issue with it, and that is you can only buy "single" purchases leaving no option for multiple purchases i.e. If I want 40 signals I have to click each "Buy", "OK" & "Return to Menu" prompt 4 times as each pack is 10 signals per purchase, which means a huge amount of clicking and time wasted when I want to buy multiple amounts of items, usually signals or camos. For an example, I think with the RN sovereigns I had 240 left over so I bought 30 packs of AA signals and 30 Secondary ones (Co-Op life) and with each single purchase needing 3 clicks to buy that took me 60 x 3 = 180 clicks and with each taking 5 seconds per purchase that was 5 solid minutes of clicking!

Would it be hard to add a "how many items do you want to buy" option or similar where, if I want to buy 40 or 400 or 4000 signals, I can just select "how many items do you want to buy" and type 40 or 400 or 4000 or what ever number I want (in multiples of 10) in a similar way to the Doubloons screen in the Shop or the Inventory Screen in-game?

I would suggest that is only seems to be an issue with Camos and signals as they are the items most sold in packs of 10 which is where the issue is mostly recognised, rather than say for ships and captains etc which you only buy 1 of.

• Cool 3

[TTT]
Players
3,941 posts
7,767 battles

one of half a million epic usability fails in the interface... and WG doesnt seem to care one bit, at least they happily keep adding more and more of these instead of fixing at least some of the more glaring ones...

[H_FAN]
Players
1,971 posts
23,423 battles
1 hour ago, IanH755 said:

HI all,

While I like the Arsenal I do have on major issue with it, and that is you can only buy "single" purchases leaving no option for multiple purchases i.e. If I want 40 signals I have to click each "Buy", "OK" & "Return to Menu" prompt 4 times as each pack is 10 signals per purchase, which means a huge amount of clicking and time wasted when I want to buy multiple amounts of items, usually signals or camos. For an example, I think with the RN sovereigns I had 240 left over so I bought 30 packs of AA signals and 30 Secondary ones (Co-Op life) and with each single purchase needing 3 clicks to buy that took me 60 x 3 = 180 clicks and with each taking 5 seconds per purchase that was 5 solid minutes of clicking!

Would it be hard to add a "how many items do you want to buy" option or similar where, if I want to buy 40 or 400 or 4000 signals, I can just select "how many items do you want to buy" and type 40 or 400 or 4000 or what ever number I want (in multiples of 10) in a similar way to the Doubloons screen in the Shop or the Inventory Screen in-game?

I would suggest that is only seems to be an issue with Camos and signals as they are the items most sold in packs of 10 which is where the issue is mostly recognised, rather than say for ships and captains etc which you only buy 1 of.

while I agree with you , I am more interested in a better premium shop f.e. if you want to buy 5x100 Zulu Hotel flags + a ship you have to make 6 purchases. should be a cart system. There you also can put in make 3 purchases get the cheapest for free and so on.

• Cool 1

Players
1,362 posts
5,356 battles
14 minutes ago, Gnirf said:

while I agree with you , I am more interested in a better premium shop f.e. if you want to buy 5x100 Zulu Hotel flags + a ship you have to make 6 purchases. should be a cart system. There you also can put in make 3 purchases get the cheapest for free and so on.

Absolutely 100% - A cart system would be a great solution for both issues!

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this