Sign in to follow this  
christoe72

Constant crashes ever since 7.10 .....

8 comments in this topic

[BMTR]
Players
8 posts
7,248 battles

And although this is a known issue, it's been more than 10 days now and the problem persists.
Client keeps crashing at least once per game and no announcements (as far as i know at least) regarding the solution of the issue.
Is something being done about this ?

[SRW]
Players
121 posts
10,131 battles

Check the ping...no mods, clean install, good internet connection, every other game runs fine but this. And then after this mach I get a survey how did I like it. Well, take one big ******* guess how. And WG don't even think about asking me again to run diagnostics, check on your side.

shot-18_11.04_11_35.59-0203.thumb.jpg.ab157bb4b666075f569a9aefba46c929.jpg

[BB_NL]
Players
1 post
395 battles

I started to play in Save Modes. Then its more stable. Only once or twice a day a crash now :(

Still have these problems. Start a mission and the it freezes my all computer. And off course I get a penalty for leaving the game early!!!

Please can you fix this problem. Paid money for this game and its not working properly.

Edited by TaNGaR0A
More problems

[BUSHI]
Players
3,180 posts
16,690 battles
On 11/3/2018 at 9:48 AM, christoe72 said:

And although this is a known issue, it's been more than 10 days now and the problem persists.
Client keeps crashing at least once per game and no announcements (as far as i know at least) regarding the solution of the issue.
Is something being done about this ?

Had the same crashes. Changed texture quality from high to average and problem disapeared completely.

Sign in to follow this