You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

King of the Sea VII - Finals - Discussion Thread

7 comments in this topic

[BYOB]
Players
3,302 posts
11,592 battles

Can't wait for the Stalinstomp and the WG apologists afterwards, who will defend the ship as balanced.

[GOT]
Players
19 posts
3,306 battles

Would be nice if WG made it more easy to rewatch matches, match per match. Like a YT channel or something.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,424 posts
2,332 battles
15 hours ago, Aragathor said:

Can't wait for the Stalinstomp and the WG apologists afterwards, who will defend the ship as balanced.

You'll be pleasantly surprised then - we're planning to have a bit of a discussion about the ship and why it was included for King of the Sea.

14 hours ago, TheBrut3 said:

Would be nice if WG made it more easy to rewatch matches, match per match. Like a YT channel or something.

I'll try to split the stream into match-by-match highlights on Twitch afterwards, but you can always just skip through the VoD on YouTube afterwards to find the games!

[BYOB]
Players
3,302 posts
11,592 battles
2 hours ago, MrConway said:

You'll be pleasantly surprised then - we're planning to have a bit of a discussion about the ship and why it was included for King of the Sea.

While it's nice there will be a discussion, there should be a decision about the upcoming CB season and that ship. Because I fear that CBs will be soon stacked against clans without Stalingrads.

KotS already has shown that Moskva has been replaced by it.

[DSW]
[DSW]
Players
305 posts
12,475 battles

is there an official overview with the results? cant find anything.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,424 posts
2,332 battles
On 11/3/2018 at 11:31 AM, Aragathor said:

While it's nice there will be a discussion, there should be a decision about the upcoming CB season and that ship. Because I fear that CBs will be soon stacked against clans without Stalingrads.

KotS already has shown that Moskva has been replaced by it.

Having seen it in action over the weekend, I can safely say that it worked fine in the King of the Sea environment. Unfortunately this gives us very little basis for clan battles as the meta is entirely different with the lack of aircraft carriers.

We'll have to see the Stalingrad in action in clan battles before we can make any kind of determination.

22 hours ago, CorsiTM said:

is there an official overview with the results? cant find anything.

Its in the pipeline and will be on the portal soon!