Changes in Operations

11 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
1,524 posts
3,112 battles

Captains! :cap_book:

In Public Test of version 0.7.11 you can try new changes in maps for Operations and also some maps like Hotspot, Tears of the Desert, Warrior's Path, Loop, and Land of Fire were slightly changed.

Please leave your feedback regarding those changes here.

[PORT]
Modder
1,520 posts
11,129 battles
35 minutes ago, YabbaCoe said:

Captains! :cap_book:

In Public Test of version 0.7.11 you can try new changes in maps for Operations and also some maps like Hotspot, Tears of the Desert, Warrior's Path, Loop, and Land of Fire were slightly changed.

Please leave your feedback regarding those changes here.

Unfortunately there are no T6-ships available on the PTS - that would be required to test the operations :Smile_amazed:

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
1,524 posts
3,112 battles
Před 4 minutami Smeggo řekl/a:

Unfortunately there are no T6-ships available on the PTS - that would be required to test the operations :Smile_amazed:

True, but you still can buy T6 ships when researching them from T5 you have in your PTS port 

[PORT]
Modder
1,520 posts
11,129 battles
5 minutes ago, YabbaCoe said:

True, but you still can buy T6 ships when researching them from T5 you have in your PTS port 

Nope, only T1 und T8 researched this time. Ships aren't discounted either, so no fast research for the T6.

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
1,524 posts
3,112 battles
Před 1 hodinou Smeggo řekl/a:

Nope, only T1 und T8 researched this time. Ships aren't discounted either, so no fast research for the T6.

It should be fixed now, check your PTS client :cap_like:

• Cool 1

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,504 posts
1,090 battles
6 minutes ago, YabbaCoe said:

To add on that, all accounts on PT are now receiving tier VI ships as well. If you didn't receive them yet, they will arrive on your account shortly.

• Cool 1

[PORT]
Modder
1,520 posts
11,129 battles
1 hour ago, YabbaCoe said:

1 hour ago, Sehales said:

To add on that, all accounts on PT are now receiving tier VI ships as well. If you didn't receive them yet, they will arrive on your account shortly.

Nice, that was quick. Thanks!

€: 

Ok, the operations work. Replacing CVs with BBs does make the T6-operations a little harder, but it still works. On the T7-operations it is a bit too hard now..

• Cool 1

Players
2,555 posts
6,916 battles
On 11/2/2018 at 1:44 PM, Smeggo said:

Nice, that was quick. Thanks!

€: 

Ok, the operations work. Replacing CVs with BBs does make the T6-operations a little harder, but it still works. On the T7-operations it is a bit too hard now..

I was going to mention the lack of tier 6 ships and assumed they were hidden behind some hard-to-spot mission or something, so I played some Twilight battles instead.

Yesterday the tier 6 ships were handed out to PTS accounts and I played some battles with Ryujo (which is gonna get changed, obviously) and the battles do seem to be a bit harder (Aegis and Defend, that is), I think the level is still ok. Or at least with an old style CV being part of the team.

An added little bonus may be that, with these very big ships present, DDs have a liiiitle more utility now. But only a little bit more.

• Cool 1

[OLEUM]
Players
102 posts
14,637 battles

played two operations  I miss the enemy aircraft carriers.

without it seems the operations are easier

[PORT]
Modder
1,520 posts
11,129 battles

More BBs gives more incentives to play DDs on operations, so that not bad either. 

Players
2,555 posts
6,916 battles
11 minutes ago, Smeggo said:

More BBs gives more incentives to play DDs on operations, so that not bad either. 

I think it would be a very cool idea to have ops where DDs aren't just dead weight to the team.

And my gods I sure love playing DD in ops! :Smile_izmena:

I'm unsure whether current ops should be changed significantly to allow DDs a better experience if this experience is at the cost of other classes though, mostly due to the toxicity I see a lot lately from certain elitist DD mains.