Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
epsxe

I manage to reinstall the game but have new issues

10 comments in this topic

Players
342 posts
1,946 battles

Hi guys.

I used to play WoWs ocasionally (if you check my numbers, you will see they aren´t the best, I know, I´m still a noob and have so much to learn) and I never have any problem with the game.

But with the release of the update 0.7.9 the game started to give me problems like no sound in the port/battle. Long time to load the model of the ship in the port, something that never happen before. When I start a battle, I used to be one of the first to enter the battlefield, now I´m the last one and that´s make no sense because I always have the same net connection speed.

So, I decided to uninstall the game and reinstall again.

With the reinstallation I checked to have download speed issues only with the WoWs/WoT game launcher, because I download a game from Steam and I´ve download at my maximum speed. So I do the torrent trick and I manage to download and install quickly yesterday.

After reinstall the game, it looks like the problems I have were solve for the first moment... but nope! Still I´m the last one to enter the battle, I lost the sound in battle and then the port takes a lot of time to load (if it´s load and I don´t have to force the close of WoWs with Windows Task Manager).

I decided to do a Integrity check but it stucked in a 38% while ago and I feel it doesn´t continue.

Anyone have those type of problems like me? I want to play with my clan pals and I can´t due to those technical issues.

Thanks for your help.

PS. If this is the wrong place to post this, please mods, move to the correct section. Thanks, again.

[WGB]
Players
2,062 posts
26,053 battles

Have you tried the link below?

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/10687/

My Grandson installed via Steam and suffered with a few problems when updates/patches occured,  so I installed the game from the WG portal on to his PC, used his WoWs UID so that he can now play without problem via the WGC App.

• Cool 1

Players
342 posts
1,946 battles

Okay, I tried the WGCheck Tool and it stucked at 17%. I really have no patient for this, so I give up with this game. I really hope in some point, WG improve the game but looks like that´s too far to come.

[PMI]
Players
2,487 posts
5,898 battles
1 hour ago, epsxe said:

Okay, I tried the WGCheck Tool and it stucked at 17%. I really have no patient for this, so I give up with this game. I really hope in some point, WG improve the game but looks like that´s too far to come.

WG cant nor will fix issues with your HDDs.

Bye anyways...

• Funny 1

Players
342 posts
1,946 battles
5 hours ago, Juanx said:

WG cant nor will fix issues with your HDDs.

Bye anyways...

Yeah, you we´re right. I just passed CrystalDisk app and I´ve got that my HDD is in red condition, so I have to buy a new one.

Since I know what´s the problem exactly and it´s mine, not WG one, this thread can be closed.

Sign in to follow this