Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
xxNihilanxx

Svyatozar - Chapayev

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,006 posts
10,977 battles

OK, I am probably being really dumb here but I opened a Halloween pumpkin container today (reward for the RN directive) and inside was something that said Svyatozar - Chapayev. I asked my clan mate on TS what the hell it was and he told me it was a perma-camo for the Chapayev. I checked my Chappy and looked at the camo section but I cannot see any perma camo there apart from the option to purchase the standard one for 3000 doubloons. I checked my missions in case it turned out that it was a mission for the camo but it wasn't. Anyone know what is going on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,138 posts

Do you have the filters for visible camo's on?

Gear icon, right side, above the ship carousel. There's a filter for most of the oddball camo schemes and if off for Halloween then it won't be visible in your ship exterior choices.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,138 posts
51 minutes ago, xxNihilanxx said:

Thanks mate, that's exactly what it was.

 

Told you I was being dumb.

Glad I could help. It's not you being dumb, the interface is far from intuitive and that option doesn't exactly stand out.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
2,667 posts
9,605 battles

Another thing: If you mount the camo, and then think you can disable them to get the bonuses but have your ship look normal (+ any other you might meet) -> it gets dismounted automatically.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,006 posts
10,977 battles
23 minutes ago, BeauNidl3 said:

Glad I could help. It's not you being dumb, the interface is far from intuitive and that option doesn't exactly stand out.

 

The thing is I knew of that option, hence having all the silly camos turned off. I am dumb for not working out that was the reason.

 

 

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,679 posts
15,787 battles
10 hours ago, BeauNidl3 said:

Glad I could help. It's not you being dumb, the interface is far from intuitive and that option doesn't exactly stand out.

 

No no no don’t let him off that easily, he was being blonde and must  stop wearing his wife’s underwear.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Players
4,017 posts
6,041 battles
10 hours ago, havaduck said:

Another thing: If you mount the camo, and then think you can disable them to get the bonuses but have your ship look normal (+ any other you might meet) -> it gets dismounted automatically.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,006 posts
10,977 battles
19 minutes ago, cherry2blost said:

 

No no no don’t let him off that easily, he was being blonde and must  stop wearing his wife’s underwear.

 

Yea, like that's gonna happen any time soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,138 posts
34 minutes ago, cherry2blost said:

 

No no no don’t let him off that easily, he was being blonde and must  stop wearing his wife’s underwear.

 

I don't like to judge, what a man does in the privacy of his wife's underwear drawer is up to him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,006 posts
10,977 battles
2 minutes ago, BeauNidl3 said:

 

I don't like to judge, what a man does in the privacy of his wife's underwear drawer is up to him.

 

Thank you.

 

See @cherry2blost, he knows ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,679 posts
15,787 battles
1 hour ago, BeauNidl3 said:

 

I don't like to judge, what a man does in the privacy of his wife's underwear drawer is up to him.

 

Yes agreed, but surely her thongs should be banned territory?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,006 posts
10,977 battles
4 minutes ago, cherry2blost said:

 

You on tonight bud?

 

Ideally, yes.

 

3 minutes ago, cherry2blost said:

 

Yes agreed, but surely her thongs should be banned territory?

 

Oh I don't bother with those, too much of a pain in the arse (literally).

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×